Who else likes purple eyeshadow..?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i already used one third of my (little) violet piggie from the Mac warm dress set. i combine it with almost everything. my fave combo is Mac violet piggie and UD kiddie pool. it rocks.

i like purple eyeshadow....i have green eyes and it really makes them stand out

I love purple, it looks good on me. It's a nice alternative to black for me also.

i dont think its purple. but i got mac shale. its like purple with gray. it looks good so i like it. and i got purple eyeliner.

I love purple- it is about the only brighter color eyeshadow that I wear. I have one from Almay, and it really does make my green eyes POP!!

im trying to wear eyeshadow again and my fave right now is Heart and merlot by BE they are both purples.

This might just be me but ive always been petrified of purple eyeshadow,eyeliner,mascara ect.. I dont know why really? maybe because im afraid that kindof bold color will look silly on me and make me look like a clown.

Love purples too, i am the same skin tone as you, and browns do blend in with your skin color but that is because you are using a shade that is the same as your skin tone, so use colors that contrast with your skin instead of the ones that blend in, that is avoid yellow, green and brown greenish tones :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Makes perfect sense what you said about brown shadows. I find MAC Bronze is a good color for me. Anything with olive, yellow undertones look blah.

I definitely LOVE purples!

I have blue/gray eyes as well, and it really makes them stand out.

My current faves at the moment is Violet and Dark Purple pigment, and Star Violet (MAC), as well as the deep purple in my Kryolan UV palette. I really love mixing them with pinks, golds, neutrals, and the occasional black. My kit would not feel complete with out my purples!

Latest posts

Back