Who else likes purple eyeshadow..?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love purple eye shadow!!! Anything shimmery, glittery, metallic or frosted. Actually my eye shadow seems to be split between purple. blue and green. I'm cool toned but with warm toned hair so I can wear most purples. Just not really warm ones, I tend to look bruised.

Faves right now:

-MAC Violet pigment,

-Sweetscents Purple Iris

-MAC Bordeauxline khol.

I love purple e/s in all varieties. I keep buying it...I can't help myself. And the whole reason I got into it was because of the Almay "bring out the green" shades I bought at Walmart! Who knew?

I need to go look at what MAC has. I am such a makeupaholic.

MAC Star Violet is another fav of mine. Not really purple, more of a pinky-brown-plum color but looks great with Trax.

I really don't like lavender or pastel shades of purple on me.

I don't tend to use many pasted shades either. I use them for a highlight usually! Or I'll use the pasted shade on my lid and have a really rich shade in my crease.

I love purple eyeshadows! I have MAC beautiful iris and satellite dreams. Is there any DARK purple mac eyeshadow that anyone can recommend?

Edit: Didnt mean to steal the original thread.

Yes! Trax; deep purple with gold flecks. Another great one that is more pink-brown-plum but looks good with Trax is Star Violet.

Purple is definitely my favorite color in eyeshadow. It makes my blue eyes pop like no other color can...even the browns!

I wear purple a lot because I have grey/blue eyes, so purples look really pretty on me.

Back