Who else likes purple eyeshadow..?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a make up artist and hair dresser for thirteen years. Its been a long time since Ive worked in the industry but not only do I personally love purples I think most skin types look great in one shade of it. Most skin has a degree of cool pink tones somewhere so its not a stretch to have it work in at least one shade on almost all skin... and its just pretty! :cowboy:

i like purples a lot it seems. my friend says i wear those colors often. lol.

my fave is entrmauve pigment

i have purple e/s on right now! =D I love Satellite Dreams & Mancatcher

I like purple! I think I could experiment and get new ones though!!!! ( Green and blues are my main collection)

I do have Purple amour, Trax, Stars n Rockets!!! They are fab!

Purple e/s may be my new hall next month :rockwoot:

I love purple too, but am allergic to it. I've tried different brands, but my eyes still get very irritated!

I think i could experiment more with purples too.... since purple is my fav color.... i just have not been able to find the right shade e/s to match my lite skin tone and blue eyes....

Actually everytime I use purple e/s it looks like I was punched in the eye. LOL. I must be doing somwthing wrong with it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love basically all of MAC eyeshadow. I like certain color at a certain time depending on my mood. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I usually love the smoky eye look, so I wear black tie, and blend it with another color.

I :luv: purples! I keep buying more, even though I know I shouldn't! The trick with purples is to be careful how you apply them under the eye and to make sure your circles are very well covered first. At least for me that's true. Also, I can't use really dark, blue purples all over...I can only use them for a hint of shading or as a liner, otherwise I look like I was just in the ring with Rocky.

I love purple eyeshadows. I stick to the lighter, lillac shades though, cause if I use colours that are too dark I look like I've got a black eye.

Can anyone recommend a good plum/lavendar color for me? Something that I can purchase from Target or Kmart? I have blue-gray eyes, fair skin, & light ashy-brown hair. I have been classified as a Summer season.( But, I just cannot pull off those light pastel shades. I look really washed out.) I'd really like a matte shade, as I'm an older lady (44). But I can pull off the younger looks to a degree. (People think I'm in my early 30's.):yesss:

I love purple. I'm light skinned with yellow undertones and purple just happens to be my favorite color so ofcourse I have to have purple eyeshadow LOL.

I'm not an expert at putting it on but I have put on either pink eyeshadow on my lips to my crease, and then I would put purple on outter side of my lid and then in the crease.

lips=lids. Sorry!

Back