Who else likes purple eyeshadow..?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haver never worn purple eyeshadow, but my mom luvs it. Her eyes r green and they make them look beautiful. They really bring out the color of her eyes.

I stayed away from purple for quite some time. I don't know why. The last couple of years I can't get enough purple......any shade, every shade. It really brings the blue out in my eyes. My daughter actually thinks 18 shades of purple is too much......imagine that!

I am working on finding different shades of purple that I like. I tend to stick with the same colors over and over, and I *know* I can make the other colors work! I just have to break out of my comfort zone.

Im looking for a dark purple, because lighter ones make me look sick. got any suggestions?

I have MAC beauty marked and it's definately a dark purple with some shimmer (Think entremauve pigment) Perfect for a smokey eye look effect as well.

And back to the topic, I love purples. Have 4 shades of 'em from MAC. Endless Love, Beautiful Iris, Star Violet, and Trax. Speaking of purples...I was cleaning my trainer case and found 2 MAC e/s that were still in their original box! I don't even remember when I bought it. :kopfkratz: lol.

If anyone wants Beauty Marked or Plum Dressing, PM me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love dark purples but since I have dark undereye circles I have to be careful to get sleep and cover them with concealer well or the purple eyeshadow will make them look even worst. I don't use lighter shades of purple that much but lately I've been forcing myself to do my makeup with the colors I don't use. I love all colors it's just that I tend to stick to some colors and in the rush, totally forget about the others :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I recently got MAC Parfait Amour e/s it is a very pretty shade or purple and I'm lovin it!

I prolly wear purple on my eyes more often - with gold. Just looks much better on my skin tone than any other color I've tried.

I luuv purple eyeshadows!

I just bought Urban Decay's stalker and i absolutly luuuv it :lovelovee:

Love purples and wines. I want a beautiful purple eyeliner now. Purple eye mascara is beautiful over a soft black too.

I *love* purple eyeshadows--especially darker shades of purple. My fav eyeshadow used to be deep gray or black (I love very dark, dramatic-looking eyes), but purple in now my fav because it can give the same effect while adding color.

Latest posts

Back