Who in your opinion has is a perfect beauty?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erykah Badu

281x211.jpg

262535~Erykah-Badu-Posters.jpg

I have seen random very very beautiful girls on the street, and also a friend of mine I consider extremely beautiful.

Now on to Celebrities:

Charlize Theron! She has the face of an angel, such fine and classic features. And her eyes are green-blue, like the ocean.

Charlize_Theron_133511.jpg

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have seen random very very beautiful girls on the street, and also a friend of mine I consider extremely beautiful.
Now on to Celebrities:

Charlize Theron! She has the face of an angel, such fine and classic features. And her eyes are green-blue, like the ocean.

http://celebrity-pics.movieeye.com/c...ron_133511.jpg

LOL! When I first started scrolling down, I thought that was a pic of you! I was like "Wow, someone has a lot of confidence!" LOL! I wouldn't argue it, though.
wink.gif

I like Ashley Judd.

Shaundra I thought it was her too!! You actually do look a lot like Charlize her face is wider than yours, but otherwise you'd be twins!

LOL, Shaundra!!!! Haha yeah no way I´d post a pic of myself. And no, I actually don´t have a lot of confidence.

La_Mari, thanks for the compliment. I wished I looked exactly like Charlize!!!! And I don´t agree I look much like her. I wished though *sigh*

I have to say my all-time "perfect beauty" is Audrey Hepburn. And again, like everybody here has already written, it's really about the inner beauty, which Audrey had in heaps.

As for a contemporary beauty, I love Monica Bellucci.

Originally Posted by mehrunissa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have to say my all-time "perfect beauty" is Audrey Hepburn. And again, like everybody here has already written, it's really about the inner beauty, which Audrey had in heaps.
As for a contemporary beauty, I love Monica Bellucci.

Ooohh yeah...Monica Bellucci is gorgeous!

I love Haifa Wehbe too but she had some plastic surgery. Still I think she is one of the most gorgeous women in the world. And Ashwaria Rai is beautiful but she looks better in her movies and pictures, when you see her in real life, she is not as beautiful. And Angelina Jolie is beautiful but I don't feel like she is anything special.

I think Monica Belluci is gorgeous

2_monica_bellucci.jpg

And Catherine Zeta Jones

Catherine_Zeta_Jones.jpg

and Marilyn Monroe of course. I like the old Hollywood look.

this may be strange to some, but i love dita von teese. she created the persona she wanted for herself and wears it with confidence. i saw a recent interview and she said that maybe she can't be a super model, but she chose to creat an image for herself rather than follow the crowd. that, to me, means that every woman can be the perfect beauty and that is real beauty! go dita!

top_01a.jpg

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL! When I first started scrolling down, I thought that was a pic of you! I was like "Wow, someone has a lot of confidence!" LOL! I wouldn't argue it, though.
wink.gif
HAHA! She does kinda look like Charlize! That would be funny if someone posted a pic of themselves as the perfect physical beauty, lol. Its hard to say with celebrities b/c if you never saw them in person they are all airbrushed in magazines. But I am going to say Catherine Zeta Jones. She is beautiful and even more so b/c she isnt in the spotlight for being a weirdo like a lot of celebs

Jennifer Anniston

Eva Longoria

Queen Latifah

Aaliyah

Lisa Raye

Lindsay Lohan

Alyssa Milano

Kelly Rowland

sheep.gif
rockwoot.gif

Yes, Monica Bellucci really does seem to have perfect physical beauty - her face, her hair, every part of her body is perfection. I'm sure if someone measured her features they would be according to the golden ratio.

Back