Who in your opinion has is a perfect beauty?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, some new people need to be added to my list

Megan fox- Her face is way too sexy, I mean how physically beautiful can a human be. It's also nice to see that Native Americans can be megasexy too, since there not portrayed that way very often in movies.

megan-fox-21.jpg

Kim Kardashian- Although she is at the bottom of my list of perfect physical beauty, I love her because I think she always looks so natural, yet incredibly beautiful. If you look at her coming out of the gym, she looks way better than most people will ever look their entire life, the Armenian given ASSests are just a bonus.

lrg-2590-kardashian1.jpg

Other favs I named previously were- Veruska Ramirez, Ashwariya rai, Haifa Whebe, and Angelina Jolie.

Audrey Hepburn.

She is classically beautiful, sweet, cute, sassy and precious all in one.

On top of that, she is grounded and intelligent.

Absolutely both beautiful inside and out
smile.gif

Attachment 37575

i think natalie portman is gorgeous!!

there's also this girl in my class who is beautiful...she wears NO makeup, has perfect glowing skin and the longest and most luscious lashes(they're dark-colored) imaginable!!!! it's so sad cause she has cancer...

edit: I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT AUDREY HEPBURNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has always been on the top of my list of celebrity beauties!!!!!!!!!! That's what lack of sleep does to my memory! Someone also said jessica alba, and i'm gonna agree on that as well.

For me, it's Kristin Kreuk. She's gorgeous and I love her flawless skin <3

normal_11.jpg

normal_16.jpg

Jessica Alba -> The most beautiful woman ever. Perfect face, perfect body.

Hayden Panettiere -> Very cute face, nice skin

Adrianna Lima looks awful without make-up but damn gotta love that body of hers/

people who look extremely beautiful in my opinion:

Monica belluci, Audrey hepburn, to name a few

Jessica Alba- She is so pretty and her body is amazing.

Also Cindy Crawford, she was beautiful when I was little and she's beautiful now.

Also has anyone scrolled through the Hometown Hotties 2007 on Maxim. I was looking on there for makeup/outfit/poses for pictures and there were some really pretty girls. One of the prettiest was one of the ones who you could tell took the pictures herself with a digital cameras instead of a professional photographer.

Hmm...I really like the way Scarlett Johansson looked in Lost in Translation, because she looked so natural and incredibly beautiful at the same time.

Iman is gorgeous(what isnt beautiful about her?!)

Liv Tyler also gorgeous (her skin is amazing)

Oh and Milla Jovovich (her face!)

Totally agree with Aishwarya Rai! She is so naturally beautiful, it was almost disappointing with she had her "make over" scene in Mistress of the Spices. The hair and makeup, while it was well-done, somehow distracted from her natural beauty.

Back