Who is your girl crush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more like Girl Crush(es)   Angelina Jolie, Kim K, Gwen Stefani, Roselyn Sanchez,   and Im still obsessed with 90's Pam Anderson

Ooh, Kim K and 90s Pam Anderson are very good ones too!  lol

Originally Posted by MakeupByMe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

more like Girl Crush(es)   Angelina Jolie, Kim K, Gwen Stefani, Roselyn Sanchez,   and Im still obsessed with 90's Pam Anderson

I have a crush on Gennifer Goodwin because I just think shes absolutely adorable!! And Zooey Deschanel because I love her fashion, her hair and well.everything besides her music not a big fan but I can live with that.

Demi Lovato!! Even though she has gotten in a pickle lately over emotional problems...it just proves that she a human & she is getting passed it in rehab. I think it is a beautiful thing of the soul to have scars but to be stronger than yesterday. I think she is gorgeous & hilarious & an amazing singer.

Originally Posted by 1hourcommute /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Catherine Deneuve, hands down. Wicked lovely, in her sixties and still looks like a million bucks.
My mom wore tons of YSL when I was growing up and it rubbed off in that I LOVE the brand.  Catherine Deneuve was one I was surprised to see here, because that's who I was going to say was someone I crush on...

Ines de la Fressange is another one of mine.  So beautiful in her time at Chanel, she still looks fantastic!

Katy Perry
spank.gif

Originally Posted by ox0xbarbiex0xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh, Kim K and 90s Pam Anderson are very good ones too!  lol
I'm not into them as far as watching their shows/movies, but I always found Pam in her prime crazy beautiful, and Kim is currently one of the hottest girls in Hollywood imo.

Back