Who is your girl crush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avril lavigne haha. I love how punk rock she is, but I just wanna pinch her cheeks. She is like a baby doll! She never looks older. I dont know why but I love her young look.

Joan Jett has always been hot as hell, seriously. She's a lesbian as far as I am aware, so if you have a real crush ya might have a chance haha :)

Katy Perry and Kesha make my skin crawl, seriously *gag puke* Every time I look at them I just feel dirty, and not in a good way. They are the kind of women who are perpetually in need of a good bath.

Definitely Adriana Lima, she has been my girl crush since I was in elementary school BEFORE SHE MADE IT BIG- I was bullied for having her bikini shots in my agenda! lol.

My other girl crush.. Natalia Vodianova - she models for Guerlain.

My next crush is Emily Didonato. She models for Maybelline

Kat von D! She has this carefree and wild look that I envy. She's gorgeous whether the tattoos are covered or not.

mila kunis and katy perry
wub.gif

Amy Lee.  I think she is the most gorgeous woman on the planet.  Dark hair, and light blue eyes.... Man.  haha  

Originally Posted by MichelleMUA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Demi Lovato!! Even though she has gotten in a pickle lately over emotional problems...it just proves that she a human & she is getting passed it in rehab. I think it is a beautiful thing of the soul to have scars but to be stronger than yesterday. I think she is gorgeous & hilarious & an amazing singer.

Always And 4 Ever

Demi Lovato She so Beautiful ...

also i like Miley & Selena a little bit lol !

Audrey Tautou. I fell in love with her when she played Coco Chanel in Coco before Chanel, She is just so elegant.

Back