Who is your girl crush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michelle Keegan (specifically, her character Tina.) I think she's prettier when she looks casual, and I like her style & personality. Plus, she makes me feel better about being a bit short and sticky-outy eared, lol. Also Little Boots/Victoria Hesketh: great musician, seems down-to-earth & friendly, and beautiful without being uber tall/skinny/toned. Oh, and not really a girl crush, but Kerli Kõiv is making me want a labret piercing. xD

debby harry
wub.gif

also... sally jupiter. yes, i know.. she's not a real person. but still.. she's the coolest female superhero out there!

Kate Hudson... I love her new Almay ads on tv and she maintains an golden good girl reputation throughout her career as well as always dressing with a flirty elegance. Drew Barymore is definitely my close second also. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Recently, Lisa Vanderpump, Rachel Bilson (the Behind the Scenes @ Chanel Resort she did for one of the Canadian fashion mags here was adorable!), and Thandie Newton.

If Meagan  Fox is proven to be a girl, I'd love her. Along with Jessica Alba. Other might include Anna Hathaway. I am a fan of these women and they really amaze me with their looks.

I think Olivia Wilde and Kristin Kreuk are absolutely stunning--Kristin is one of the few actresses that looks good even without makeup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hayley Williams                                          Emma stone                                                          Avril Lavigne

Last edited by a moderator:
Back