Wii fit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we are getting our son a wii for his birthday I think this summer.. I may have to get this for me...

Ooh! I can't wait for Wii fit!!! I've been anticipating it's release for months! I can't wait to hear what everyone on here says about it after trying it out! Only a couple more weeks until it comes out here!
heart.gif

I pre-ordered this the other day. I'm giving it to my bf from our son as a father's day gift. He wants it so bad, but doesn't have a clue that I ordered one. I get to use it too, I'm pretty excited about that!

Oh yeah!

I saw an ad for this a while back and honestly, I am willing to spend stupid money on the Wii just for this program, lol!

I belong to a gym that offers more fitness classes than I would ever need (that I rarely go to) I take belly dance classes, I know how to do yoga on my own, but I WANT that Wii system, lol!

It seems kinda okay to me. I really want a Wii but i don't think that a workout would be intensive at all on it. Looks like fun.

i've wondered about that myself, but considering they're showing yoga poses in that tv ad, i'm pretty sure you're gonna start with the easiest poses and work your way up the level of difficulty. the fact the woman has a great sense of balance (i suspect they had to shoot the ad many times until she got it right
lol.gif
) doesn't mean it's easy for everyone else.

i'm more worried about the number of exercises per level of difficulty there is, if you're gonna spend time on your wii board, or if after a while it will just collect dust.

i tried it and it's solely for entertainment than having a solid workout. i almost fell asleep from playing it.

Originally Posted by rizzie_x3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i tried it and it's solely for entertainment than having a solid workout. i almost fell asleep from playing it. I was afraid that... I was hoping that there would be more sports to it, but I'm think it's just all balance and strengthening. That kinda thing.. stuff to put you to sleep like you said.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was afraid that... I was hoping that there would be more sports to it, but I'm think it's just all balance and strengthening. That kinda thing.. stuff to put you to sleep like you said. yeah, i was too hoping that it could be a great workout system for people who don't have access to the gym but the game only provides some very basic moves and didn't raise my heart rate at all.
sleepyhead.gif

At first I laughed at this post cause I hate video games and stuff like that, but my boyfriend has a wii and he bought the game last week, and at first I didn't want to try it but then I started watching him play and I was like okay...

it is sooo much fun!!

I have to say tho, if you are like really really fit then its just a fun thing to do, if you are really out of shape its kinda hard, the balancing thing especially, but if you are looking for something hardcore, its not for you.

I like it, but I don't think I would use it by itself, I would use it for like something fun to do for those days that I am lazy and don't want to workout but still get me moving.

I pretty much laughed the whole time too, cause my bf was watching me and I am not video game challenged but it took a while to get used to it.

I think its a good investment, its pretty fun and will get you moving.

Originally Posted by pretty_pink13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif At first I laughed at this post cause I hate video games and stuff like that, but my boyfriend has a wii and he bought the game last week, and at first I didn't want to try it but then I started watching him play and I was like okay...

it is sooo much fun!!

I have to say tho, if you are like really really fit then its just a fun thing to do, if you are really out of shape its kinda hard, the balancing thing especially, but if you are looking for something hardcore, its not for you.

I like it, but I don't think I would use it by itself, I would use it for like something fun to do for those days that I am lazy and don't want to workout but still get me moving.

I pretty much laughed the whole time too, cause my bf was watching me and I am not video game challenged but it took a while to get used to it.

I think its a good investment, its pretty fun and will get you moving.

I'm out of shape.
laughing.gif
Is it possible to lose weight with this? (in conjunction with something else)

I need detailed reviews.

Yes! My bf is buying it for me!

So far he's been to 3 stores, and everyone is sold out! LoL

Back