Wii fit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am addicted to my fit!! My whole family uses it, and they are lazy, LOL. It's fun, and most of the time you are into trying to do the activies you don't realize your moving so much. Even if your not really getting it at first your burning calories just laughing and moving, and having fun with it. Just good luck finding one still, I know here in florida they are hard to come by.

My mom's friend found it.

I thought I had to pay for it........

The lady fitness expert from the biggest loser is making a game for it.

It's more intense, I heard.

WOW, sounds good to me, I keep waiting for them to have more games to go with the fit. It's alot of fun, and the more options with it, the better!

If it is a sucess I'm sure more will jump on the bandwagon.

I guess it's a lot more sanitary then going to the gym.

My BF just bought this for me last night......and I LOVE it!

It's a lot of fun, even my BF has tried it!

I hope someone comes out with a Yoga disc for it soon....hmmm, maybe by xmas?

There is a new Wii Fit fitness game out called "Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009". The reviews on Amazon seem pretty bad though.

Can you believe that I never even heard about Wii until 2 weeks ago?!? My parents just came for a visit & they got it for my husband & I as an anniversary gift. I, of course, then had to have Wii fit! I was just about to but it off of ebay for $130, but lucked out while shopping at WalMart...$89!!! I am plugging it in later tonight and let you know what I think!

I haven't played this yet, but my aunt got it for my daugther for Xmas after she played it at her mates house and loved it, but ill have to wait to have a go :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have this and honestly I haven't played it in forever.

I'm so lazy.
slug.gif

I don't have the Wii Fit, but I have the game "My Fitness Coach" for the Wii. It is really cool, its almost like watching an exercise video that changes daily, it also tracks your progress. I really like it.

Its fun as a game but I cant take it serious only because I like a more aggressive workout.

I have the Wii fit and while it is okay, I don't rely on it to get in shape. I do appreciate the yoga poses that it offers, so I can regain balance and what not. But I need something more intense, but again that is my preference.

My sister in law has it, i think she likes it, and the yoga (or whatever) poses are great, for the rest although i haven't tried it myself i thought it could be a more aggressive workout.

Back