Wii fit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boyfriend reserved this soo we got it the day it came out. It is so fun and it is a work out for me considering I have THE WORST balance in the universe. I am a total klutz, so the games are challenging! I like the yoga poses and I think it helps you see if you are doing the poses correctly, and I can DEF feel my muscles working. It has a running/jogging game that WILL get your heart rate up. The hoola hoops are super fun! It has skiing and it also has strength exercises which I found to be somewhat difficult. It also acts as a scale and it tells you your weight and your BMI. I think it's totally worth getting if you own a wii!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by eric /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a few patients who swear by wii fit... one guy in particular got rid of all of his other exercise equipment (besides his ab-rocker) and has lost almost 50 pounds since buying the wii fit!!! What was his routine?

What was his routine specifically?

I am

mixed reviews

I looooove my wii fit. I bought one the day they were released, and I've been using it everyday since. I was kind of skeptical that it would be that effective as a workout tool at first, but it's totally worth it! I really could not recommend it enough.

I have a few patients who swear by wii fit... one guy in particular got rid of all of his other exercise equipment (besides his ab-rocker) and has lost almost 50 pounds since buying the wii fit!!!

Out of stock everywhere.
bawling.gif

I got it for my bf for father's day... I pre-ordered it, and it arrived the day I was in the hospital, so I really couldn't keep it a secret. He's been using it like everyday. I don't know, for me I think i'd rather workout on my treadmill, bike, or pilates machine.

I LOVE my wii! I'm not a big fan of gaming, but it's so EASY to play... and the games are actually fun. I am definitely going to get wii fit.... I figure it's the least I can do since I am allergic to the gym
wink.gif

Is it really possible to have lost 50 pounds if the Wii Fit hasn't been out long? Unless he bought the Japanese version since it was released earlier over there?

I'm not sure, thats just what he told me.. He may very well have started losing the weight before he bought it and then attributed all the weight loss to that, but he raves about it everyday and how its the first time hes actually been able to stick to the routine of working out..

not sure actually, ill have to ask for more specifics, i know nothing about wii fit so i didnt really engage him in conversation about it haha. all i know is that he was not performing any arm movements because he isnt allowed after his shoulder surgery!

i'd love to try it, it sounds so much fun ! and if you're allergic to gym, that may be a good way to do some exercise.

I liked it a lot! It actually made me sweat and the time passes really fast while your doing it.

Originally Posted by eric /img/forum/go_quote.gif not sure actually, ill have to ask for more specifics, i know nothing about wii fit so i didnt really engage him in conversation about it haha. all i know is that he was not performing any arm movements because he isnt allowed after his shoulder surgery! Let me know asap.

We got one a week ago. I havent been able to use it b/c I hurt my foot the other day in the house, but my fiancee uses it every day, the running in place is so hilarious. Jim actually waves at the passerbys on the screen, lmao.

My dad got one for his birthday a couple of days a go and he seems to like it. He has no rhythm so he sucks at the aerobics but he's getting the hang of it. I haven't had a go yet but it looks good!

Back