Winter 2015 Box of Style: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't receive tracking but I checked my delivery manager on fedex & sure enough it's on it's way... Due to arrive Thursday !! Ladies, check FedEx !!

I didn't receive tracking but I checked my delivery manager on fedex & sure enough it's on it's way... Due to arrive Thursday !! Ladies, check FedEx !!
I wish that was the case. Mine still says nothing. And according to my email response from Team Zoe got an hour or so ago, they can't give me a tracking number until Fedex gives them one. Which I think is complete garbage, because clearly people are getting tracking numbers.

So for annual subscribers this is our last box right? Will it auto renew?

Will out next box be March or April when it started?

I wish that was the case. Mine still says nothing. And according to my email response from Team Zoe got an hour or so ago, they can't give me a tracking number until Fedex gives them one. Which I think is complete garbage, because clearly people are getting tracking numbers.
They told me they are having shipping issues and can't give me a tracking number either because nothing shipped.  They told me to email them again if I haven't heard anything by Wednesday.  Kind of discouraging.  I've been a subscriber since the first box.

Just got my box! Love everything in it, and that almost $100.00 hairpin, holy cow, I'm terrified to lose it! This box is worth like $420ish. I'm consistently blown away by the value that's here, there have been things I couldn't/wouldn't use but I passed them on (I'm looking at you floppy hat and sarong!). I don't think I'll ever not sub to this box.

Still no tracking email from Zoe OR Popsugar.  I'm kind of mad.
I didn't either until yesterday-I sent the Zoe customer service an email and magically got my tracking email later that day. Still nothing from Popsugar but I see in my Fedex acct it is arriving Fri so I at least know I am getting it lol

I didn't either until yesterday-I sent the Zoe customer service an email and magically got my tracking email later that day. Still nothing from Popsugar but I see in my Fedex acct it is arriving Fri so I at least know I am getting it lol
I'm with you, nothing from Zoe or PS, and nothing in my trackers. I emailed Zoe yesterday, and part of the response was I should have tracking by yesterday, or today, and if not, email them again. I try to be positive, and understanding, but I am sick of the excuses, and want some action, because I'm disgusted.

I'm with you, nothing from Zoe or PS, and nothing in my trackers. I emailed Zoe yesterday, and part of the response was I should have tracking by yesterday, or today, and if not, email them again. I try to be positive, and understanding, but I am sick of the excuses, and want some action, because I'm disgusted.
I agree.  It's frustrating that I spend hard earned money on boxes...I don't want to always have to hold my breath hoping they'll come by a certain date.  When I order something from an online store, it ships, so I don't understand why these don't all go out at once.

Something was up with FedEx and tracking so this might be more FedEx fault than anything. And it makes sense for the late PSLE tracking, too. I had some issues with other boxes as well, all shipped FedEx.

I also have to say that the ring is SO MUCH BETTER IN PERSON!! I thought I would hate it and swap it but now I don't want to take it off.

It's really sturdy, so much so that it's quite difficult to adjust. The crystals are clear and sparkly and the gold tone is light not super yellow.

Edit: well, i have no email from popsugar but I checked my account and it has a tracking number for my PSLE. it shipped four days ago!

Last edited by a moderator:
Something was up with FedEx and tracking so this might be more FedEx fault than anything. And it makes sense for the late PSLE tracking, too. I had some issues with other boxes as well, all shipped FedEx.

I also have to say that the ring is SO MUCH BETTER IN PERSON!! I thought I would hate it and swap it but now I don't want to take it off.

It's really sturdy, so much so that it's quite difficult to adjust. The crystals are clear and sparkly and the gold tone is light not super yellow.

Edit: well, i have no email from popsugar but I checked my account and it has a tracking number for my PSLE. it shipped four days ago!
EDIT Oops. wrong thread (thought PS for her).  YAY re ring! can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, my update us that I sent Zoe (and PS), another email. Zoe just sent me tracking, and it is only that a label was created this afternoon, it still has not shipped, but a label is progress. I'm still not thrilled that they are shipping so far past from what they advertised. And just an FYI, PS also sent me tracking for my his/her those have been moving since Friday. Hopefully you all hear something soon that are still waiting.

They sent my cousin tracking info and it's in the label created phase. What's funny is after that they sent her this:

Hi Zoe Reporter,

We are sincerely sorry for the delay you are experiencing with your winter Box of Style. Due to the holidays we have had a delay with our warehouse. We assure you that you will receive a tracking number by tomorrow. We are doing everything we can to make this right and appreciate your membership. Thank you for being patient with us.

xoxo,

Team Zoe

Got my box today. This is my third RZ box and my least favorite. It's still fine though. I LOVE the ring and the hair mask, wipes and lip crayon will be used so I I'm not sorry for getting it. However, the hairpin, which is the second "high value" item seems very juvenile to me. I never wear anything like that, and it's not one of those things I would want to try neccessarily. Also the hairpin price is seriously inflated, $98 value for a crystal hairpin? Please.

I think it is really smart that they do a hero item so that you can choose whether it would be worth it to you even if you don't like the other items. But other boxes had awesome surprise items and this one just didn't (for me).

Back