Worst makeup habits you have seen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif lipstick outside the lips rim
If it's blended, and it looks natural, then it looks awesome.

I'm in highschool, and all of these things bug the crap out of me when I see them:

-Bright pink lipstick with no gloss

-overtweezed eyebrows

-spray on tans...seriously, who decided that being so tan that you're orange looks good.

-over-tanning; this is especially bad when you have like...platinum blonde hair. >.<;

-black lipstick, or at least black lipstick without gloss. If you put it on right, it looks good

Barely anybody said this but i hate tons of lipgloss on anyone..It just looks like you ate a huge juicy apple or something a lot of people at my school overdue it , it looks horrible especially if you have acne around your mouth area.

Okay I just saw this one yesterday. It was awful. Bright frosty chalky blue eyeshadow up to her browbone on an older woman without any other makeup.

I can't stand badly drawn in eyebrows. Okay, I understand that maybe you don't have much in the way of eyebrows, you over tweezed or whatever. But I know this one girl, who's eyebrows look like she draws them on with a sharpie marker. They are pencil thin and just terrible. And oh yeah, she's also guilty of the dark lip liner fire engine red lipstick combo.

clumpy mascara!

also I don't like when people only wear eyeshadow and the the rest of their face is without any make up, specially if you have any skin problems.

Back