You wake up late for work/school..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. wash face (3 minutes)

2. apply moisturizer with spf (30 seconds)

3. apply mascara (currently diorshow) (30 seconds)

4. apply lip product (currently Chanel glossimer in Rose Sand) while walking to the car (30 seconds)

5. apply pressed powder foundation at the stoplights as I drive to work (if I need to look especially nice that day) (30 seconds)

I'd put concealer under my eyes & on any other spots that need it, then curl my eyelashes. If I still had a minute or two left, I'd apply powder foundation. I'd grab my makeup bag and be on my way out the door! In the car, I'd apply foundation if I hadn't had the chance yet, apply lip balm, do a quick wash of e/s all over the lid (Chanel Venus or Stila Kitten), brush my brows & gel them, apply blush, and blink on a quick 2 coats of mascara. When I parked I'd quick apply some gloss/lipstick from one of the many colors I have in my purse.

i would rather be late for school than leave without applying my makeup. lol. although if i HAD to get out in 5 minutes i would DEFINATELY apply black mascara, concealer wherever i needed it, and blush.

If I am in a huge rush I wash my face, apply a tinted moisturizer, a dusting of powder. I use a bronzer on my cheekbones and then on my eyes using the bronzer brush. I close each eye when applying there and focus on getting the color mainly in the crease. I also do this with some of my blushes. I take one of those velour puffs and blend it over my face to soften the bronzer or blush. Then I swipe on mascara, line the lips and put on lipstick. I can actually do that in less than 5 minutes. If I do eyeliner I opt for a darker powder eyeshadow applied with the tip of the e/s applicator just on the bottom and very top corner of the eye. The key here is to make sure you blend good and not rush through it so fast that you have harsh lines from the blush/bronzer. I have run late so much in my life (big procrastinator) that I actually prefer this look now:) It's very soft and natural and even glamorous with some red lips.

dior skinflash under eyes and around nose (as concealer) and all over lids and around lips (as highlighter).

vincent longo pressed powder with dior bronzer brush, which for some reason is more important to me than my keys.

maybelline ultra liquid liner on top, urban decay 24/7 on bottom, just the outer corner.

and whatever lipgloss is floating in my purse.

I would first freak out, I only have 5 minutes!

1. I would grab my concealer for my under eye circles

2. Apply gold eyeshadow all over eyelid.

3. Quickly apply mascara

4. Put lip gloss, catch my breath, and go out the door!!!:

Quickly conceal with minerals, then go over entire face with minerals.

Apply a bright blush, gotta make other areas noticeable if im not wearing dramatic eyes.

Apply mascara and brow pencil.

Apply a bright lip to match cheeks.

I do a light sweep of goldish eyeshadow, a pinch of cream blush, loose powder and mascara (i don't use foundation or concealer)

wash face.brush teeth.put moisturizer on. powder/foundation. curl lash and mascara and end it with lipgloss.

This sounds like my life! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1) I'll splash some cold water on my face

2) dry everything off and immediately grab my e/s brush and apply gold e/s over my lids

3) Grab my mascara and apply one coat

4) Apply my concealer under my eyes

5) Dab TM (tinted moisturizer) on my chin and forehead and blend

6) Head out the door and apply my lip gloss on in the car on the way to wherever I'm headed...

I apply some tinted moistureizer concealer, and then some powder all over. I put eyeliner all the way around my rims and a few coats of maybelline unstoppable. I have gloss, lipstick and blush in my bag, so I can do that on the go.

apply mineral foundation to even my skintone, some concealer under my eyes, a pink blush, black khol at the roots of my upper lashes, mascara, and lipbalm.

in the bus i can apply some lipgloss if i want to.

Update for me since my skin changed back to normal type again.

I'd reach for my moisturizer, sunscreen, YSL touch eclat, mascara, Tarte cheek stain ad lip sunscreen.

for me.

wash face. a super express face washing.(using my seaweed cleansing gel)(which while instantly brighten up my face)

dab on my LANEIGE CLEAR-C Effector(vitamin c boost).

tone

moisturize.....................................(3 mins)

Make up: MAC Studio tech.shu's conceal. Averine Loose powder. Averine's Blusher.(2 mins)

eye liner. eye shadow.curl.mascara.(2 mins)

READY TO GO!

oh yea....dab on my vaseline on ma lips.

Back