You wake up late for work/school..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swirl some bareminerals foundation over my face, put on nars blush in orgasm, one of my tarte 24/7 lipsheers on the lip, and some superquick brown eyeliner into my lashline. Luckily I can just wear glasses that would pretty much obscure anything ugly happening with my eyes.

I would be late! Because for me just washing my face takes like 2-3mins.

But if i didnt wash my face, i would put a wash of colour on my lids (probably Honey Lust, because that is the only colour that i use on its own, everything else gets a partner)

Mascara

Then i would put on foundation on the imperfections

Apply face powder

Grab some lipglass and run out the door,

eyeliner & mascara & or eyeshadow. im really plain & simple

oh yeah +Chapstick<3

I'm slow, so I wouldn't get very far. Foundation, powder, and a little neutral e/s. No blush, primer, mascara, lipstick, etc. I would probably just reach for the chapstick on the way to school (but a lipgloss does live in my purse, just for moments such as these).

if i only had five minutes it would be concealer, mascara, gloss

This is one of my worst nightmares, to wake up late for work.

But anyway:

1. Wash face

2. Apply mineral foundation

3. Apply one or two eyeshadows

4. Mascara

5. Blush

6. Brush my teeth

I think that I'm now over the 5 minute mark.

1. Foundation-mineral powder w/ a kabuki brush

2.eyeliner

3.mascara

4.blush on eyes, cheeks, lips

5.gloss

1- under eye concealer, cover blemishes.

2- cream blush on apples of cheeks

3- dush bronzer on cheeks to temples

4. highlighter around top of cheekbone to browbone

5. using liquid eyeliner swipe a black line on top lash from middle of the lid extending to a little bit outside the eye for a little bit of a cat eye, then brush on some glimmery beige e/s, curl lashes and put on mascara!

Undereye concealer

Studio Fix via kabuki brush

Quick swipe of either a peachy blush or shimmer powder on the eyelids

Lipstick..

done!

I can do my whole face in 5 min easy: mineral powder foundation/champagne colored eyeshadow/brown liner/mascara

If I had to choose between makeup and breakfast I would do mascara only and grab something to eat. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

5 minutes! Eek! Okay, I THINK this is what I'd do!

1. Apply foundation

2. Apply concealer

3. Apply pressed powder

4. Apply mascara

5. Apply lipgloss

Yep! That's about it... Unless I finish in under 5 mins., then I'd apply some blush and bronzer ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. I apply Laguna bronzer

2. I apply Patina on lid and club on crease

3. I apply 2000 calories max factor mascara

4. I apply blush

5. I apply gloss (usually, Valentine's Lipgelee)

I take about 5-10 minutes. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dude, that's a nightmare. I'm the slowest person alive with makeup... Perfectionist, yeah?

So heavy eyeliner and a quick swipe of mascara.

Hm, if I only had 5 minutes, I would just go for tinted moisturizer and then some green concealer and foundation to cover up some red marks.

I grab my makeup bag, arrive at wherever I have to be present, then excuse myself and spend the time in the bathroom and get myself fixed up! Seriously!

if i only had 5 mins I would

1. apply BE Well Rested all over my eye area with my foundation brush

2. Buff BE Fair into my whole face with a kabuki

3. Rub some Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Whipped Strawberries onto my cheeks

4. Couple coats of Mascara

5. Wipe brushes on a baby wipe, put them away, and clean counter w/the wipe.

I can always put gloss on later since I have a few in my bag :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back