You wake up late for work/school..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll call in and tell them im gonna be 30 mins late!!!

lol just kidding..

1. MAC Pret + Prime

2. Foundation

3. Undereye concealer

4. Mascara

5. Blush

6. Fill in brows

.. grab my lipglass as i'm headed out the door

-beige-ing shadestick

-shroom on brows

-all that glitters on lid

-carbon e/s as liner

-mascara

-studio fix

-a little under eye select cover up concealer

-sunbasque blush

and then i do my lips at work :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

but i don't wear anything when i'm not working :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

it only takes me 5 min to do my make-up anyways, lol. burt's bees beeswax lip balm, blush, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss/lip stick with gloss over it (depends which one i wanna use for the day) andddd that's it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's a good thing I am not too dependent on makeup. I can still live without it. But I have to cover up my acne scars with concealer. So...

1. Concealer

2. Powder

3. Brown eyeliner.

If I only have 5 minutes it's mascara, bronzer & a little blush. Anything more than that I can't do. I don't work that fast. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When I have only 5 minutes, I put on moisturizer with spf, I do my eyebrows and put on a bit of blush, I dont put foundation, only some concealer here and there if I have spots, then lots of loose powder and ruuuun!

OMG. Thank goodness for Bare Escentuals in that time sense. haha I put on my makeup really quick since the foundation and eye makeup usually take me the longest. I cut out that by using BE. I hate that other people have trouble with this line--it really was a time saver for me.

1. Foundation.

2. Liquid eyeliner

3. Makeup Forever black eyeshadow

4. Mascara.

5. burts bees lip balm or flesh toned lipstick--whatever I'm feeling like at the time.

Hmmm...5 minutes.

Moisturizer with SPF all over

UD PP to lids

MAC prep and prime lip on lips

Fill in brows with pencil

Then

Wash of MAC All that glitters

Mascara

Bronzer (usu MAC Gold Deposit MSF)

Lipgloss/lipstick

- moisturize w/MAC's Day SPF 15 Light Moisture

- fill my brows in w/MAC brow set in Mink or Stephane Marais eyebrow pencil #1

- dust some bronzer on (I'm currently using: Stephane Marais #2)

- put some MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner on (I'm currently using the LE Baumy Bronze)

and I'm out the door! But in the car, I'll put some eyeliner, mascara, lip liner, lipstick, and lipgloss on at the stop lights :icon_smil

5 minutes?? haha it would take me that long to get over the panic of only having 5 mins to get ready. Me being me I'd be late :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oohh this has happened to me before. I ended up taking my make-up pouch with me on the road and apply it in my car. The application came out nicely because of the natural lighting ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I whip out my cosmetic sponge because a brush takes too long, and I slap on some Maybelline DMM b/c it's quick, then I put a light coating of powder with a brush. I put on my HG blush with my same powder brush, use my CG eyeliner since it's the easiest to control, put one layer of one color of an eyeshadow on, and then I forgo my eyelash curler, and put on two coats of mascara. I then put on my go-to lipgloss as I rush out the door. Voila!

1. Buff my MAC SFF mixed with Cetaphil moisturizer into my face with my 187 (2min)

2. Buff in NYX's cream blush on top of that (30sec)

3. A wash of MAC's Goldmine e/s and higlight with Shroom (1 min)

4. 2 coats of mascara (30sec)

5. Line with MAC's Chestnut lipliner and slick on any gloss in my vicinity (1 min)

Voila! Finit!

1. I apply concealer under the eyes

2.I apply powder all over the face

3.I apply black pencil on the outer lower corner of the eye

4.And I apply mascara, Diorshow

Moisturizer, concealer, foundation, lipgloss, sunglasses and out the door!:undwech:

I do the rest at work.

Well... in the past I'd just wash my face, put my hair in a ponytail, and go. This year I'm going to care a little more!

1. Curl eyelashes & apply mascara

2. Cover blotchy areas with foundation/concealer

3. Clear gloss

apply powder, Mascarra, and bring a lipgloss with me, to apply while running to school or work.

Back