You wake up late for work/school..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am lucky to work at home and dont usually have this problem but...

1. wash my face

2. apply toner

3. apply moisturizer with SPF

4. apply one shade of e/s all over lid

5. apply mascara

6. apply lipbalm

(optional: 7. apply blush)

My usual routine is about 5 minutes so here goes:

1. Apply moisturizer

2. apply foundation

3. apply neutral/shimmer shadow to lids

4. Maybe crease color

5. mascara

6. lipbalm

I always make sure I wake up and give myself at least 25 mins for my makeup routine :icon_redf If I woke up and only had 5 minutes I think I would really freak out!!!

But here's what I'd do:

- foundation/ light dusting of loose powder overtop

- light wash of eyeshadow, something darker in the crease

- eye liner and mascara

- blush

- lipgloss

I could probably do this in 5 minutes, it would look crap, but i could do it lol

my ideal time, after shower, and hair is to sit in front of the mirror for 30 mins, this is for work, longer in an evening, and how many times a day do you pop to the bathroom, just to check?

with just 5 minutes! i'd call in sick and go back to bed. *lmao* i can't do a thing with 5 minutes!

MOISTURISOR!!! And then pressed powder..and then eyeliner and some mascara...not much for me.

Foundation

BeneTint on Cheeks and Lips

Max Factor LP Mascara

HighBeam

Kiss Me Gloss

I grab a bunch of stuff and throw it in a bag!!

Foundation, concealer, eyeshadow primer, eyeshadow (depending on what I'm wearing), mascara, eyeliner, lipliner, lipcolor (almost always my HG Lancome Futurist in Sultry Blush, which unfortunately was a GWP that I only have two of), blush and brushes. I'm very quick to do this because this is my norm. I have a 6-1/2 year old son that is quite a (good) handful, so I'm used to it. After Monday, I usually just switch out the eye color.

I would call in sick and go right back to bed. Actually that's what I do even if I just have 10 min left. LOL. I wake up an hour early just to do my make-up. I am a slow poke when it comes to make-up. If I hurry myself, Ill screw up right away.

1. Apply Bio-Fond Foundation-don't need concealer with this stuff- 1 full minute.

2. Grab B.B. Shimmerbrick because I can use it as both e/s and blush-30 seconds to do both.

3.Grab Lancome already sharpened eyeliner pencil-1 full minute

4. Curl eyelashes with Shu curler-20 seconds for both

5. apply YSL faux cils mascara-1 minute 15 seconds for both eyes.

ok we're up to 3 minutes five seconds...

6. grab lipliner and lipstick/gloss in whatever color I choose that day...and use the rest of the time with that b/c for me the mouth area is the most important..w/o lipcolor I look terminally ill... :sick:

BTW..I'm sure there is a thread explaining this...but what is "The FDS sucks club?"...LMAO...b/c where I'm from FDS are initials describing a feminine hygiene product...but..I don't think that's what it means...or does it.? :wassatt:

ABTW...Great thread, Laura!

Let's see, surely I could slop on some foundation, concealor, and loose powder in 5 minutes .... Hopefully I would still have time for mascara and eyeliner, I can usually do that fairly fast! (If not, I'd just toss my mascara in purse and do it at work!) And I could also use whatever lippie I had in my purse when I got to work, I usually have 2 colors on hand...

ah quickie makeup?! hmmm let's see - palladio brown herbal mascara, Dudley's liquid oil-control, a whoosh of illuminating powder, palladio herbal lip gloss either iced rose or sheer bronze, and I'm out the door! On red lights, i'll try to put some liner on too, lol...

Rinse face, and moisturise.

Apply foundation on eyelids and where needed

Put on eyeliner

If time add mascarra

Slick on some lip balm and rush out the door!

-moisturizer, eye cream

-undereye concealer

-Lancome Dual finish powder

-quick wash of e/s on lid and BB

-eyeliner

-swipe blush

-put lipstick on in the car

Foundation

Eyebrows (I dont have eyebrows, and leaving the house without any drawn on scares everyone)

Eyeliner

Curl lashes

Blush if there's time

YSL Touche Eclat under eyes

Becca concealer if needed

Loose powder if needed (normal loose or maybe minerals)

Apply mascara

Benefit Dandelion

Tinted lip balm

Back