You wake up late for work/school..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my 2 MUST haves to dare to leave the house that un-made up are:

1.) foundation

2.) undereye concealer

but I have 5min, right? so I´ll add

3.) blush or bronzer (depends on if I´m pale or not)

4.) MAC Prep & Prime Eye (my eyelids are not evenly colored, veins shine through. eww! lol)

5.) apply a wash of a light colored e/s

6.) mascara

and usually nothing on the lips but Carmex

I would put on foundation with fingers, concealer only under eyes, loose powder, one color of eyeshadow just as a wash, eye pencil (dont have time for gel liner if I am in a hurry), blush, mascara, and probably lip balm. Although I sometimes wake up really late if I an early appointment somewhere, and I dont put anything on except face lotion. I do it at work too occasionally, since there is only my stepdad and 2 girls there, and neither of them wear it.

SPF moisturizer, powder foundation with a brush, bronzer or blusher. Taupe color shadow, and gloss, and i am out the door!

5mins uhg:icon_eek: . Well, I would apply cream, and then mascara, and finish with powder. But I don't wear makeup on a daily basis...

Oh La Lift

Pale, neutral e/s wash

Brow gel

Mascara

Lip balm

I can't wear foundation without doing the whole thing, if I were to try it would bug me the whole day.

Moisturizer

Foundation

Lip Balm

One eyeshadow as a wash

Touch of blush

Out the door....

OK, I'm assuming I've already gotten dressed, washed my face etc. and THEN I have 5 min. so..

Concealer on zits and under eyes

Powder to set everything

Mascara

Bonne Bell Moisture Stick <--perfect combo of gloss and balm!

Then possibly bring e/s or liner with me to do later...sprint to school!

1. wash face and apply moisturizer (including lip balm)

2. foundation (LM oil-free)

3. concealer for dark circles (KA SSE + mac moisturecover)

4. loose powder (becca)

5. mascara (CG lash exact)

6. bronzer (tarte PAP)

1. Moisturizer/sunscreen

2. Concealer under eyes, around nose and corners of lips, blemishes, etc.

3. Light dusting of powder

4. Quick curl of lashes and one swipe of Neutrogena's Clean Lash Tint

5. Bronzer on cheeks

6. Smith's Rosebud Salve on lips

...and I'm good to go!

That would never happen as I'm far too neurotic about having lots of time to do my make-up but I once had to rush do my make-up in a few mins because I got a last minute doctors appointment and my priority was:

Concealer

powder

blush

e/s

mascara

I just applied my concealer as fast as I could, quickly dusted over some powder, then applied powder blush (MAC Coygirl...easy natural matte shade), applied e/s all around my eyes (Stila Diamond Lil is great for this as it's just the right shade to put all around the eyes...not too light, not too dark, and it has a really smooth, gliding texture), probably quickly put some e/l on my lower lash lines and smudged (Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Smoky Brown) and then applied mascara.

Sounds a lot to do in a few mins but I was doing it at the speed of light. Lol! I took some lip gloss with me and applied it before getting out the car. If I had to go to work, though, I'd take other bits and bobs with me to finish there, like brow powder and highlighter, brushes and white eyeliner for inner rims.

Actually, yes, I probably would, too. I could maybe rush my make-up it if I had a bit more than 5 mins and I was already showered, dressed and had my hair done but no way could I wake up and be out the door in 5 mins! Just brushing my teeth and getting dressed would take that long.

After moisturizer and eye cream, I'd do:

MF Panstik under eyes

PF Mineral Wear Powder dusted all over

MAC Strobe Cream on eyes and cheekbones

Milani Luminous Blush

black liner on top lashline

curl lashes

black mascara

brow wax

lip balm

LOL!!

5 mins...

MAC Selec Tint applied with fingers

Concealer under eyes

Blot Powder all over

MAC Shroom on lids

Line inner rims with MAC buttery

MF LP Mascara

Shu Glow on P Amber 87b

Lip balm

Moisturise, stila gladiola CC, curl lashes and then apply mascara. I have everything else I might need in my desk at work.

lol this actually just happened to me today!

Concealer under eyes and on red spots.

bronzer all over my face, then put blush over bronzer (only on cheeks)

curl my eyelashes and put on black eyeliner.

fill in brows

chapstick.

wow! that s a lot for 5 minutes. You must be super fast. I would take 5 minutes just with the mascara, ehehehe.

I think I would just put some face powder, curl my lashes and fill my brows. A touch of eyeshadow. I would take my lilpstick and mascara with me so I can finish with that at work, ehehe.

Back