Your Beauty Insecurities

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like many of you here, my dark circles..always on the quest for the "perfect"concealer, never find it...Also, my skin is just way too pale, people (tactfully) often ask me if I'm "ill", as if they REALLY think I'm dying of some wasting and terrible disease
icon_rolleyes.gif

Gawd where shall I start? haha

I hate being so short, I'd love to be about 5 inches taller

My oily skin, my face is so shiney its disgusting

My eyes, they are to small

My nose, I just don't like it

My eyebrows, they are just horrible so jealous of people who have perfect ones

i need some kind of cover up for little blemishes on my face, most of the time i have either red dots, freckles or something else.

something for my puffy eyes too, to depuff them or at least make them look that way, eyeliner or mascara. or my eye gel.

Where to start..

Acne and acne scars

I am fair, thanks to my idiot father, so it shows

I wish i was dark skinned but anyways

I also hate my hair..And nose

Thats about it...

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Gawd where shall I start? hahaI hate being so short, I'd love to be about 5 inches taller

My oily skin, my face is so shiney its disgusting

My eyes, they are to small

My nose, I just don't like it

My eyebrows, they are just horrible so jealous of people who have perfect ones

whats your height? you can't be shorter than me, lol, i like it though - 5'1 (almost
icon_razz.gif
). when i wear heels i am about 5'5-5'6. So i am okay, lol.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty Where to start..Acne and acne scars

I am fair, thanks to my idiot father, so it shows

I wish i was dark skinned but anyways

I also hate my hair..And nose

Thats about it...

empiricalbeauty, you're a gorgeous girl and you should know and embrace that fact!
I'm a bit insecure about my dark under eye circles which is why I keep concealer, but I don't have to have it to go out to do something like grocery shopping. If I'm going to work, or some place formal, or even out on the town with my husband, I will definitely wear concealer.

Originally Posted by bunni whats your height? you can't be shorter than me, lol, i like it though - 5'1 (almost
icon_razz.gif
). when i wear heels i am about 5'5-5'6. So i am okay, lol. I am shorter than you
icon_eek.gif
it's a terrible fact I'm only 4 ft 11 and a half haha so even when I wear my shoes im still never taller than about 5' 3

I have always been insecure about my freckles but Ive noticed that the older I get the more they fade woohoo. Also I hate my nose I think its ok looking at it from the front but from the side I feel like its huge. Oh I almost forgot I hate being short im 5'3 & hate it I feel like a little kid sometimes.

Originally Posted by Sarah84 I am shorter than you
icon_eek.gif
it's a terrible fact I'm only 4 ft 11 and a half haha so even when I wear my shoes im still never taller than about 5' 3 thats really cute, i think its adorable!!! everyone loves short girls.
icon_cool.gif

but theres short, and then theres me haha I think i'm just a bit too short.

Oh i forgot i really hate my freckles aswell

so many
frown.gif
i am definitely too crtical about myself. I hate my dark circles and not so perfect skin (uneven skin tone, big pores, bumps) - I feel insecure in the daylight and I freak out when I forget my sun glasses somewhere
icon_eek.gif
my boyfriend sometimes tells me I need help
wink.gif

I also always think my face is too chubby and my hair is so flat...

we should also have a thread where we list our best features
icon_smile.gif

hate to leave the house without tweezed brows, i look like such a caveman...my hair is pitch black and any stray hair definitaley shows up!

i am insecure about my weight! my dark circles are definitely something that i wish i could also get rid of.

I have loads, dark circles, acne scars, spots, my chubby cheeks, the fact im too pale etc, and if my hair goes flat i feel crap too

my acne bumps

my weight

i have a vitilago spo on the corner of my lip, and it's starting to get bigger
frown.gif

Thinning hair was also a problem for me, cant seem to do anything about it...hair spray just makes it look done up

You can have flawless skin and features but if your hair is too thin it still makes you look older....anyone with thining hair have any tips?

-My Skin, it is still unpredictable

-The mole on my nose

-Sun damage under my eyes

i dont really have any insecurities about my blemishes.

buut, i have some about my eyelashes. they're so light colored and make me look like i'm sick if i dont have any mascara on! thats about it. but, i dont wear mu every day. the days i dont wear it, people ask me if i'm okay. so, if i ever want to fake a sick day, no mascara and bam! its totally believeable! so, maybe i'm no insecured about it. it can get me out of working situations. lol. jk!

Back