Your Beauty Insecurities

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have dark circles, but they aren't too awful, just need a wee bit of concealer. I don't dig my over-bite too much, I really should get that fixed. And the stretch marks on my ass. I would kill a man to get rid of those.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish That's my biggest insecurity too! I have a 'stache and someday I'll get off my butt and do laser hair removal. But what's worse is how I remove it...shaving! That's the ultimate taboo for women, but heck, it's quick, painfree, I don't have coarse enough hair to have a shadow, and it doesn't cause rashes or red bumps like tweezing, waxing, or chemical removal.
Isn't it odd how tweezing brows makes the hair grow in thinner, but that ONE hair on my chin is like a lone sentry for hair-insanity. No matter how many times I pluck it out, the creep comes back!

Oh...uh...me too..within the last four years..all of a sudden....I have grown a beard. I'm serious. My facial hair on my chin (only a few stubborn black ones on my upper lip) is so freakin' gross and I look like Fu Manchu if I'm not on top of it 24/7. I used to shave, too. I even bought the Panasonic Personal Groomer and it's actually not too bad. But I broke down and now I try to get it waxed (it's actually not that bad...the lady puts this thing that ends up looking like a piece of chewing gum across my chin and is so good and fast at removing it)...as often as I can afford it. It is probably not Real Healthy (...duh?) to pull the hairs out by the roots like that, but it is the only thing that makes my chin and upper lip actually smooth enough so I don't feel embarrassed (sp?) It is really gross. I also have that One Evil Hair on the side of my face. Witch Time, I tell you.So, don't feel alone, you guys!!
icon_cool.gif

My biggest issue at the moment is my mild acne!!I used to have perfect skin up until I got my daughter!!(
icon_mad.gif
hormones!!!!!) And my thin mouth!!I use Lip Fusion and City lips, but I doesn`t make that big different!

Gotten some slightly visible crows feet too which annoys me!!Well the rest is ok I guess!
icon_smile.gif

Ha! Where do I start....

Although I hate my skin, I will never, EVER go out without mascara on. I have auburn hair but my eyelashes are so light blond, you can't see them. I really do look like a person without eyelashes if I don't have mascara on.

I really hate my skin. I've had really bad acne as a kid and my face is very scared and uneven. I LOVE my foundation. MAC Select spf15 in NW15 or NW20. (depending on the season) Now I never want to be without that.

I would kill for flawless skin!

Large large pores, dry and very itchy cheeks, annoying annoying redness, and many moles!

Ugh, wrinkles on my forehead and under my eyes are my biggest insecurity at the moment. I guess it was bound to happen (I'm 37) but they are sooooo very depressing. It seems like they appeared overnight! Not ready for this at all
icon_evil.gif
!

On the bright side, I have been pretty lucky I suppose since I've tanned my whole life and never used sunscreen. I should probably thank my lucky stars that I'm not a leather-faced hag, that would be a major beauty insecurity
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mine is my hair.. it's really dark and thin and flat, so it never holds a style so I always feel it looks sloppy! Also, I'm soo self conscious about pulling it back into a ponytail because it is so thin that you can always see a lot of scalp up near my temples between the bangs and the pulled back hair. So I always wear it down
icon_sad.gif

I can easily top this one!!!!!!!!!

-I think I have bad bone structure

-under eye bags (And I am only 15-16 in about 1-2months!)

-small lips

-Almost too small of a chin

-I got a really small butt
icon_rolleyes.gif

And I would say my skin too, but Lately is has improved soo much! I have a bit if discolorations all from old acne but a full coverage foundation completely covers it. But before my face was COVERED in pimples. So in comparison to my old skin I could possibly call it an attribute.

For me it's definately large pores, and when my face (well just my t-zone) gets all shiny...accck I hate it!

My pale, pale, ghostly, (did I say pale?) skin. I got a foundation at MAC and it was the lightest one they sell. Also, My hair is thin so it holds a style for about 5 minutes, and right now I am growing it out cause my husband like it long.

Back