Your Facewash?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the Carley's Clear and Smooth acne treatment and their natural soap.

d68ae90a1bea86608db4fef212e46beb.jpg

69ff0def9de7a708cc2c011167b21f6e.jpg

This stuff is amazing. They have a very interesting perspective on skin care and acne.

I use my homemade liquid castile soap. I also use the oil cleansing method (OCM) with jojoba and castor oil and my witchhazel/rosewater toner. Lately, I use my homemade charcoal/shea butter/emu oil soap. This is in conjunction with my oil cleansing.

I have been a Noxema user forever, but lately it seems like my skin is starting to get immune to it because I feel it no longer works. Recently I discovered Olay's Anti-Aging cream face wash and fell in love! So I might switch over to that.

i am using CHANEL Precision Gel Purete Foaming Gel Cleanser

like the feeling after wash, very clean and smooth

My HG facewash used to be the Clean and Clear in the purple tube, but I think it has been discontinued. I can't find it anywhere! So now I used Clearisil. I like it! I still have a tendencey to break out sometimes (at 29!) and with the Clearisl I rarely do! Only if I go to sleep with my makeup still on!

I also started exfoliating at least twice a week. That helps a lot!

I use biore steam reacting cleanser... i eve use it to clean my brushes and with minimal effort my brushes get SO clean! i love it!

I use an organic line from Hungary called Eminence... I love, love, love it. Especially the new strawberry line. YUMMY!

I use clinique mild face wash. it's not tested on animals, which is why i originally switched to it, and it has no scent to it, which is nice. it's very light.

I've been using Origins "checks and balances face wash" (origins.com) - very good for my combo skin. Also love Juara's "rice facial cleanser" (juaraskincare.com) - extremely gentle and light..which is very important for me!

pondsdailyfacewash.jpg

i use ponds daily face wash. Soap free washing preparation with organic surface active agents.Thoroughly it cleanses without leaving slippery feeling on skin.Cleans skin 100% soap free formula with rich lather penetrates and removes deep rooted dirt, leaving your skin cleaner and smoother.Gentle on skin. Active Cleansing System cleans gently and cares for your skin better than soap. it will gives you Clean, soft, glowing skin.

Back