Your Facewash?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use L'Oreal perfect clean foaming gel wash for comb/oily skin.
smile.gif

I switch in btw SN apricot cleansing and lauress cleansing. I also use the black soap from Earthen glow minerals and some of their soaps too. Happy with those.

I use the MD Formulations Glycolic Wash at night and SpectroGel in the morning! Keeps my tempermental skin happy
smile.gif

i used to use cetaphil but recently i've tried kate somerville's gentle daily wash.

ok i LOVE THIS PRODUCT! even though cetaphil left my face feeling clean and moisturized, the gently daily wash gives me all that and more! first of all, it has the MOST AMAZING scent. EVER. it smells like rose petals and lavender- yummmm. honestly, i have never put anything on my face, or even my body for that matter, that smells as good as this. and after i wash my face with it, it cleans my face so well that i look like i just came from a facial! even though this product IS a bit pricey, i could not recommend it more. i love this product- well worth the splurge.

If you want to get beautiful skin, the first step is to make sure you have clean skin. Our facial skin is delicate and ordinary soaps can cause it to lose moisture. This is why we must carry a face wash in our purse or keep one in our bathroom cabinet. A face wash is a mild cleanser that does the vital job of keeping our skin clean and germ free.

O i love Biore's Foaming daily 4 in 1 cleanser!!! I feel the effect immediately!!
smile.gif

I use Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam by Shiseido. It is the best facewash I have used so far. A little really goes a long way and it actually feels like it CLEANS my skin and never dries it out. Wonderful!

I use Clinique's 3 step system.  Every other day I use my Clarisonic with Clinique's Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser.  It works heavenly and my skin is just glowing and fresh.  In Clinique's 3 step system, I use the Liquid Facial Soap in number 2.

My son is has terrible acne and he's starting to use Tepezchouite bar soap.  It's natural and out of Mexico.  We'll keep our fingers crossed and hopefully this stuff will work.  It is supposed to clear up acne and fade scars/stretchmarks.  It also has a pomade that he's using after the soap instead of a moisturizer.  I'm trying the soap and pomade for stretchmarks.  I learned about this soap from this forum.  Look it up, it sounds like a great skin care product!

Man, I am a regular cleansing store. My face wash all depends on what my face is doing for the day.

DAYTIME:

Dry & flaky:  Pure, unrefined coconut oil all over my face, then Aveeno Ultra-calming Foaming face wash

Normal:  Just Aveeno's Ultra-calming Foaming Face Wash

Oily/Breakouts: Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub

NIGHTTIME

Dry & Flaky:  Aveeno's Ultra-calming Moisturizing Cream Cleanser

Normal or Oily/Breakouts:  Befine Exfoliating Cleanser

Because my face is so sensitive and super reactive to whatever I'm going through, it's important for me to treat my skin appropriately depending on how how it is for the day. Otherwise, it can get out of control from one extreme to the other!

I use a few. At the moment, since it's Summer here, either Nip + Fab Clean Fix if I'm wearing foundation, or LRP Toleraine Dermo-Cleanse if I'm just wearing TM + MSFN, to remove my makeup. Followed by Avene Extra Gentle No-Rinse Cleanser for Intolerant Skin. In the AM, I just use Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution. The rest of the year, I just use Caudalie's Gentle Milk cleanser at night instead of the Avene - the Caudalie is just a bit too heavy for Summer. I use the Bioderma and LRP all year round, but I'll probably go back to Lancome's Huile Douceur or Laneige's Moisturizing Cleansing Oil once September rolls around. My skin is more combo in Summer, and the Nip + Fab cleansing oil rinses a bit cleaner.

I would suggest getting a sample of Mario Badescu Drying Cream.  It works super fast.  I bought a jar for me and a jar for my 13 year old son that has a rash of acne on his forehead.  He's been hiding it under his hair and it looked AWEFULL!  After a few night's treatments, all he has left is the hyper pigmentation from the former pimples.

I use my DIY black carbon soap with emu oil and jojoba.  

Originally Posted by MakeupofDesire /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I use Clinique's 3 step system.  Every other day I use my Clarisonic with Clinique's Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser.  It works heavenly and my skin is just glowing and fresh.  In Clinique's 3 step system, I use the Liquid Facial Soap in number 2.

My son is has terrible acne and he's starting to use Tepezchouite bar soap.  It's natural and out of Mexico.  We'll keep our fingers crossed and hopefully this stuff will work.  It is supposed to clear up acne and fade scars/stretchmarks.  It also has a pomade that he's using after the soap instead of a moisturizer.  I'm trying the soap and pomade for stretchmarks.  I learned about this soap from this forum.  Look it up, it sounds like a great skin care product!

I apply honey for 10-15 min.on my face before washing off with warm water. It keeps my skin supple & fresh looking. It is soothing and treats spots and other nasty stuff well.

I think clean and clear face wash is good. It can clear the oily problem. I use it and really enjoy it.

I don't use a cleanser at all at the moment. Though I think it's not cleansers that irritate my skin but water! I seem to get a few zits whenever I wash my face :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hmmm

Originally Posted by CuteCurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so girlie!

which face wash do you use for your face? how do you love it?
I use Neutrogena Natrual Face Wash in the morning! It works wonders on my skin!  I use Neutrogena Morning Burst in, well, the morning. This is the very nice face wash. I love it so much.

Back