Your favorite perfume

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladies, i love candyish scented perfumes, and sephora store is the place for multi perfumes gallore, what cologne or perfume gives out a candyish scent of cotton candy or bubble gum scent? well close to it? or some type of sticky sweet candyish scent? thanks
wub.gif
Aquolina (or Aqualina) Pink Sugar. Personally, I find it sickengly sweet, and way too gourmandy without any... anchoring, I guess for lack of a better term. But if you're looking for sweet, it's your bag. Also: you might do better starting a new thread, rather than posting in this one.

Right now my favorite scent and the one I've been wearing most is from Avon, it's  Fergie's Outspoken. Is smells so good. It actually won the 2011 FiFi Award for new Celebrity Fragrance of the Year. You can read about it here at the FiFi blog.

I love Joy by Jean Patou, I have 4 bottles of the old pure parfum one from the 30s, two from the 50s and one from the 60s.  The new one is good but it's not my Joy.

Other favourites of mine are L’Interdit (vintage parfum) by Givenchy, Chamade and Mitsouko by Guerlain, Ivoire de Balmain by Pierre Balmain, Femme Rochas by Rochas and Y by Yves Saint Laurent.

Um, that was a reply to the person that was looking for a "candy" smelling perfume.  Sorry, I am a newb!

Estee Lauder Beautiful

Este Lauder Sensuous Noir (new fave!)

Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds

Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods

Bath & Body Works Dark Kiss

Tokyo Milk Dark - Bulletproof

my "signature" scent back in high school (5 yrs ago) was the Pure Seduction body mist from Bath & Body Works.  Right now, I've been using Incredible Body Mist by Victoria's Secret , The Original Ed Hardy for Women, The new Snooki fragrance is shockingly a daytime favorite.  My all time favorite for daytime right now is the Hippie Chick by True Religion though

[SIZE=11pt]I mostly use the rose flavored perfumes which gives a smooth and gentle smell, I use a new brand for perfume and scent named as Marygreenwell ,I really like this perfume and scent, it last a long time, just try it…………[/SIZE]

Marygreenwell Luxury Perfume

Bath and body came out with a new one when I was in the store a few weeks ago and I fell in love it's called enchanted and is the perfect combination of fruity candy. My all time favorite perfume is allure, second is jadore, and third is cheri but I also have tons more bottles like hugo boss, 2 paris hiltons, britneys, a ralph lauren to name a few so I have had to put myself on a perfume no buy for the last year and probably the next lol! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wear ...and LOVE

J'adore Dior

D&G The One

D&G Light Blue

YSL - Parissiene

I pick one depending on my mood for the day. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm currently using "Si Lolita Lempicka". It smells so sweet and I love it! After using up this one, I want to buy Taylor Swift's "Wonderstruck".

*link removed by mod*

Chloe, which is my signature.  I love Tom ford's santal blush, but don't own it.  It's $200, so I have to wait.

I absolutely love:

Marc Jacobs Daisy

Miss Dior Cherie

Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola!

Narciso Rodriguez for Her (EDT)

And lately, I've fallen for Victoria's Secret PINK Fresh and Clean, it's so light and awesome! I think this may become my go-to scent for the summer.

Back