Your favorite perfume

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My faves...

Aquolina - Pink Sugar

Nina Ricci - Nina

Anything by Lolita Lempicka!!

Love, Baby, and G from the Harajuku Lovers lines

Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods, Be Enchanted, and Sensual Amber.

#1) Chanel No.5 #2) Obsession #3) Prada Candy - my latest favorite Every time I wear Obsession I have random men commenting on how good I smell and women asking me what my perfume is. Dunno why, but that's not the reason I wear it. I just love scents like that. Those being my top 3 manufactured fragrances, I far more love mixing together pure essential oils like pure amber, ylang ylang, neroli, champaka, with pure amber being my absolute favorite. I've also recently found a shop that imports nothing but furniture, carvings, textiles, incense and pure Ayurvedic essential oils from India. I have NEVER in my life smelled such concentrated, beautiful oils in my life and I've been buying and using essential oils for well over 20 years from many different suppliers and even directly from the producers in their countries of origin. These oils are damn pricey - like $40 for one of those tiny dram bottles - but one or 2 drops in a bottle of lotion or body oil is all you need. They're that potent. I use them as perfumes and also mix them into my body creams, leave in hair conditioner, etc. AHMAZING! I have a friend from England that loves to wear bloody Issey Miyake. I know the spelling is wrong. And so is the perfume. I HATE that perfume with a passion. It smells like cat urine to me. I also gag when I smell Angel or nearly any Elizabeth Arden perfume.

I rotate between a few. In the winter- Angel, Lolita Lempika and Velvet Rope. In the summer- Un Jardin sur le Nil by Hermès and Velvet Rope. I got Jingle G from Harajuku Lovers for Christmas and I think that could have been one of my all-year scents, too, but of course it's been discontinued.

My go to right now is actually a oil from BPAL called Black Death. 

Quote: East African patchouli, bay, tobacco, golden amber, blackened sandalwood, orange peel, lemon verbena, clove, and a touch of lime.

On top of nothing else, it makes my evil side giggle when someone asks what I am wearing, the look on their face is *priceless*. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Miss Dior Cherie

Wera Wang - Princess

Victor and Rolf- Flowerbomb

Chanel- Allure

Marc Jacobs- Daisy

Then I love alof of different body mists, but those are my top five favorite parfumes right now:)

Wow, this is an old thread, but fun.  My current faves--the two I seem to grab for each day, are Fan di Fendi and the new Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose.  And much as I hate to admit it, I really like the Rihanna Rebel fleur. 

I don't have a fave. I buy a small bottle of whatever sample I've tried and really liked recently. I enjoy using samples to keep things interesting. When I was younger, I used to stash a few bottles of my favorite scent, but now I feel like as soon as I buy even a small f/s bottle, I will get tired of it after a couple of weeks and want to move on to another fragrance.

Currently, my top favorite would be:

J'adore by Dior

Daisy by Marc Jacob

Outspoken by Fergie

and I love Bali Mango body spray from Bath & Body Works

My current obsession is : Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wub.gif

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about this one! This definitely would go on the top of my favorites list. 

Originally Posted by BiancaInez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd have to say my favorite perfume (right now) is Poppy by Coach :)

Estee Lauder Sensuous, its smells absolutely beautiful and I always get so many compliments about it!:)

I use to love, love, love with a passion Pure Romance by Ralph Lauren or is it True Romance? Anyway now most perfumes i smell are waaaay too over powering for me since I started using Philosophy Amazing Grace 5 years ago. Now i ONLY use Philosophy fragrances. They have a bunch of different scents but my favs are the Amazing Grace, Baby Grace and Pure Grace. They last forever on you and even make ur clothes smell pretty and whenever I wear them people always say " Wow u smell good" not " what perfume are u wearing"? I buy them off HSN becuz they have the best deals and bigger sizes. Plus a 1.7 oz is only around $40 versus the $65 i was payin for a 1 oz of the Ralph Lauren stuff. Even kids love the smell and u kno how finicky kids are. If anyone tries this out becuz of my post let me kno wat u think? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />:)

True Pink by Lacoste is my classic that I've been using for years but I'm also obsessed with Taylor Swift's wonderstruck and Dolce and Gabbana the one.

@aliciapomolopez I know what you mean about the Philosophy fragrances they smell really good and they are light and seem to last a long time. I like the way amazing grace smells. 

Back