Your favorite perfume

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Favorites: 

D&G The One

Black Amethyst by Bath & Body Works

Miss Dior

Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

One of my favourites is Trussardi Inside because I like very soft fragrances, but today I was told that it isn't produced anymore(at least in my area). If this is true I will save the last bottle I have.

I love DKNY Be Delicious and Couture Couture by Juicy Couture.

Also, my limited edition Carolina Herrera 212 Splash, its so summery!

I like Dior
inlove.gif

My absolute favorite perfume is Cabotine de Gres. I've worn it for almost 20 years now. I also like Tommy Girl, Red Door, Zents Earth, and Sebastian Signs No. 44 (which comes in an adorable roll-on bottle).

Chanel Chance, Burbery Brit, Believe by Britney Spears, Chanel Coco Madamoiselle, Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline and so many others. I'm obsessed with perfume, but these are just some of my absolute favorites :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir is my new favorite. It's going to be my next splurge after the bills get paid.

Eau Fling by Harvey Prince (notes of pumpkin pie and lavender, mm)

Hello by Harvey Prince (Meyer lemon, grapefruit, a bit of floral and vanilla and musk base)

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift (and I hate Taylor Swift, but it works perfectly with my body chemistry!)

Be Enchanted by Bath and Body Works

Pink Sugar Sensual by Aquolina

My daily favorite for MANY years has been Pink Sugar, with my night fragrance being Lolita Lempicka.

But....

I finally tried Angel by Thierry Mugler.

And every guy I know goes mental, even the ones who say, "Ok, that's unusual...." They still love it.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My daily favorite for MANY years has been Pink Sugar, with my night fragrance being Lolita Lempicka.

But....

I finally tried Angel by Thierry Mugler.

And every guy I know goes mental, even the ones who say, "Ok, that's unusual...." They still love it.
lol, I just started using pink sugar and I get a similar response over that..."is that smell you??!! OMG" is the general response.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol, I just started using pink sugar and I get a similar response over that..."is that smell you??!! OMG" is the general response.
Twas actually funny when I was at the Saugus Swap Meet a couple months back and saw a guy with big ole testers of PS, and I was asking about prices and he looked at me, really puzzled, and goes, "But...you're WEARING Pink Sugar right now". True, I was! Angel is just such an odd scent, though--my boss loves it on me, my guy digs it....definitely a more "mature" scent and not nearly as girly.

And in the mail came a sample of Versace Yellow Diamond. Which I now love. And have ordered (kinda cheated, I did the sampler set on Sephora, as it's $8 less than the full size that I would've bought and for which the voucher can be used....saved $8 that way, plus got the BI bag classified as ADDICTIVE and 3 other perfume samples.) This. Could. Be. Dangerous.

Back