Your latest craving

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't had choc. soy milk in forever,mmm. I've been craving chocolate donuts with sprinkles and a deep dish pizza with bbq chicken. Stupid period >.<

Lol, you make it sounds like pregnancy! Well Im deeply in love with a lasagna dish and it doesnt know it
tongue.gif
But I wont satify it since Im on a diet.

White Chocolate was my craving and no i didint satisy it cos ime trimming up and losing weight.

My number one craving is Marmite on buttered toast. Sometimes it gets me up in the middle of the night. Just had some ten minutes ago. Also tea, tea and more tea. The most commonly spoken phrase in my family is "ooh, shall we have a nice cup of tea?" Sorry to be an English stereotype but it's true.

Godiva chocolate raspberry, yes I'm satisfied. I just returned from the fridge and sat down to watch the VMA's. Bliss!!!!
popcorn.gif
thrashi.gif
mussical.gif
guitar.gif
dance.gif

Originally Posted by Maja /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine was coffee
tee.gif

What is that?

Mmm...takoyaki is so good...Takoyaki is a piece of octopus meat surrounded by some batter and then cooked in a ball shape. They put some sauce on it and fisk flake and mmm...now I want some...ok that's my latest craving and no, I haven't satisfied it b/c I don't know where to get it around here
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Guenevere /img/forum/go_quote.gif Chocolate, chocolate and oh yeah, anything chocolate! That time of the month! LOL!
I was craving chocolate last night and all I had was chocolate chips so I just ate them right from the bag, I know I'll regret it later when I go to make cookies and I don't have enough, LOL!

I do the same thing
blush.gif
. I'm PMSing now so other than the takoyaki that was my latest craving. Then the next day went out and bought a chocolate bar, and a bag of Hershey's Kisses. I'm not getting PMS without chocolate in the house again!

Ben and Jerry's Cherries Garcia. Yes!

(It's a strange craving, because usually I want something a bit richer, like Everything but the...or New York Super Fudge Chunk...or Half Baked....or...hehehe...every other Ben and Jerry's flavor!)
18.gif

I have been recently craving TGIF Southwestern Eggrolls and I satisfied my craving by stocking the freezer full of them.

I wanted french toasts last night, and we didnt have eggs, so my husband went to the grocery store and got stuff to make it and it was yummy tothe tummy

A cake I'm making for my bf.... Can't wait till evening

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif David Beckham

marchmellow.gif

LOL Mari

Originally Posted by fickledpink /img/forum/go_quote.gif Chocolate soy milk
smile.gif
That was my craving a few days ago, but nobody else in my family likes it so we hardly ever get it!
My latest craving:

French Fries

Chocolate, cheese balls or breaded mushrooms...and a chimichanga or chinese food....LOL not all together though - can you tell I want to go out to eat????

I only satisfied the chocolate.

I'm craving spaghtetti too! I haven't eaten some in such a long time, when I think about them I can almost taste them. mmm...I'm starving aswell now..
frown.gif

Gotta say... I'm really wanting a Baha Gordita, No fiesta, with a side cup of Baha sauce, 2 hot, and 2 fire sauces from Taco Bell.

Hey, at least I know what I want
moa.gif

Back