Your latest craving

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmmm, Long John Silvers! I want it so bad! Greasy, crispy, seafood goodness! Maybe I can talk the husband into going to get me some, lol!

Pumpkin. Fresh, not from a stupid can! I made bread and a cake today. They are so good it will make your tounge slap your brains out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicken Nuggets

*hits self*

eusa_wall.gif

Thai food.. especially their Kung Pao Noodle, fried rice, eggplant with beef.. omg! Its so goood... o_O

Originally Posted by LeynaBanana /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thai food.. especially their Kung Pao Noodle, fried rice, eggplant with beef.. omg! Its so goood... o_O I lovee Thai food too!

I was craving pumpkin pie , so i went out and bought a huge one from Costco, only to come home and realize, I ran out of whipped cream
doh.gif

right now ... I'm craving New York or French Cheesecake
biggrin.gif

See....I read about someones craving being a grilled cheese and now I want one!

But here lately no matter what sounds good,...once I make it and take the first bite I am totally disinterested.

What the heck is wrong with me! Considering I am PMS'ing this is really strange since the norm is me wanting to eat everything in site.

It must be the antibiotics I am on killing my appetite. Not exactly a good thing since I am hitting the borderline of being underweight as it is.

What the hell....I'm gonna go make me a grilled cheese and see if it still holds my interest AFTER I cook it.

I had a craving for stilton last time I went shopping so I had to buy some. And it was tasty
rotfl.gif

Back