Your latest craving

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again, it's morning and I need
coffee.gif

Mine is a slice of Papa Gino's pizza and a bowl of cherry garcia ice cream.. hopefully, i will satisfy this craving tomorrow because pap gino's is closed right now
smile.gif

A big bowl of mashed potatoes and egg rolls....wierd I know.
banghead.gif
I can't satifsy it tho. I am on the SouthBeach diet....

Olive Garden breadsticks..oh my god I could eat those and nothing else forever. Nope, didn't satisfy it cause we don't have an olive garden here *cries*
frown.gif

Peanut butter & jelly sandwich....no I didn't. Out of jelly and to lazy to get to the store.

I want either shish taouk, or poutine. Neither are really good to have this early in the morning though (8am)

I am still on the Southbeach diet so right now I am really craving a Coke fountain drink and pizza.....Oh how I can wish!

I love coffee but am not exactly supposed to drink it, which makes me REALLY crave it, so that must be why I'm drinking it now!

my husband, macaroni and cheese, fries, diet coke and chocolate! In no particular order!! LOL

I haven't satisfied any of them yet, but I'm hoping to soon! (Heads to the vending machines)

First I wanted a pepsi..so I'm drinking one (shouldn't, but oh well). Now after reading everyone else's cravings I want, in no particular order: Macaroni and cheese, pizza, soft pretzel. And I really would kill for some of my mom's home made tortillas. Oh my god they're so good....

Back