Your Makeup Collection in $$$$$

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure...If I did a full audit of what I've spent I probably would never buy another item :icon_lol: Over the years, I'm sure I've paid for a VP's kid's education :icon_lol:

good god, i remember the makeup i have from VS is like over $500.

all together way over $1,000.

wow, that just looks depressing to me when i think about it. oh well, the price you pay to look awsome.

Hi,

The bulk of my makeup is for my pro kit. I generally wear very little makeup. So maybe my personal makeup wouldn't be over $200.

About the same, I'm guessing, but thx to my bf's mom and gifts, I've only had to pay for about half of it .

Well I would have to guess around 6,000 USD...but this is only a guess(of the emergency makeup overload center, this is only a guess, lol).

Hehe I don't want to know mine either.

The last holiday haul cost me more than $1000 USD in two days, and I guess I'm going to spend more and more $$$ for MU.

Leony & Linab5 I'm speachless!!

I don't know exactly how much I spend because I buy so many things in so many different places and countries...But I suppose it is also about 2000 Euro.

So, how much do you think your entire mu collection is worth? after seeing some of you alls mu drawer:icon_eek: , I couldnt help but ask!!! I would say mine is worth $1500-$2000. xoxo And which product do you restock the most? Mine would be oh baby lipglass, love nectar lustreglass, and amber lights.

Back