Your Makeup Collection in $$$$$

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I know a bit of french and spanish, and im not familiar with "amusante" at all. whats that? oh thanx for referral to other thread.... xoxo

amusant(e) means funny. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The 'e' is just to agree with mari since it's feminine. I hate that about french, though, houses are feminine and books are masculine. :rolleyes: :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: it can also mean amusing.

In portuguese is also that way (house feminine and book masculine) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My mu collection is not big and a lot of stuff was given to us, so i have no clue :sdrop:

Sure thing! Hopefully people who didn't respond to that thread will respond to this one. :icon_chee

Cool, thanks Trisha. I love reading through all of that, I think if you paid full price for all of it I would faint, since your collection's worth is more than what I have to buy a car this fall!

BTW, how are you liking Front Page Peach? Do you have any pics yet? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

mine is actually probably worth more than 1K, but since i didn't pay retail for a lot of stuff and a lot were gifts i don't really know. I'm too lazy to figure it out though.

Probably only a few hundred dollars. I was able to start up my makeup artist kit cheaply because I signed up to sell Mary Kay. I bet I have $300-500 in personal makeup and $300-500 in my kit.

Holy cow, that would take forever for me to find out the exact numbers.  I know for a fact based on just looking at my collection i have well over 4,000 dollars worth , I'm sure way more than that actually loll Its crazy to think about how much money you've spent on makeup! Maybe one of these days out of pure boredom ill tally up the numbers and shock myself extremely lol. 

Just got done counting... I have $6,762 worth of just makeup products and brushes, not even nail polish , skincare, body products, etc. >_< Loll makeup junkie much? just slightly 
icon_rolleyes.gif
 How does this happen? I don't know 
plain.gif
 Oh yeaaah, because I think I need everything out there, thats why c; 

Daaaang @vogueboy! But you are a pro, after all! At last count (2 years ago) the value was about $1700. After using some items and adding some more I bet the current value is maybe $100-200 higher now.

Back