Your Makeup Collection in $$$$$

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Mine's got to be worth a few thousand. When I first started doing freelance makeup, my kit was worth about 4 grand.

Oh I would LOVE to hear from Trisha on this one! I can't even imagine how much her's is probably worth!! :w00t:

I think she has said it was 7000-8000 GBP, I'm not sure what that is in USD! :w00t:

as for mine, not *nearly* as much as the rest of you girls'!

It doesnt matter how much or how little you've spent on makeup. Maybe some ladies need to know how much they could have "NOT" spent by hearing how much you have spent. I wish I had more mu, but the grass is always greener... There may be a few ladies who are uncomfortable with how much theyve spent, although, I could never imagine THAT!!!

I recently got rid of alot of my makeup, but it wasn't worth too much to begin with. It was probably worth around 700$ before. Now it's worth about . . . 500$?

According to the Universal Currency Converter xe.com

£ 7000 = $ 12083

£ 8000 = $ 13809

:w00t:

Whoa, thanks Mirtilla.

I hope you don't mind me answering for you, Trisha. :icon_wink

i was looking for that last night to give a link, but couldn't remember the name of the thread! :icon_smil

Same here... I couldn't remember what it was called but I knew that we had recently had one just like it. :laughno:

Back