Your Signature look is...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is heavy eyeliner below the outer half of my bottom lashes, a coloured liner on my waterline, and MAC cushy white on the lips. Macara on the tips of my lashes, and outer half of my lashes.

And Benefit dandelion all over. Thats it!

I dont really have one, just stuff that makes me look younger i.e. decent brows and under eye brightener. Lipgloss usually and lengthening mascara.

Black liner - creating a wing. None on lower lash.

Mascara.

Yellow, color correct under eye.

Blush.

Dr. Pepper chapstick.

- My "can't go wrong" look

- liquid liner in either black or dark brown

- volumizing / curling mascara

- raspberry lip balm

and if i have time, some light blush. if i really dont have much time it's just eyeliner and lip balm or mascara and lip balm.

Mine is what I guess you'd call fresh and simple, most of the time.

Mineral foundation to even out skin tone

Sometimes a light blush and/or glowy highlighter.

Long curled lashes with black mascara.

Any eyeshadow is sheer and light, neutral browns, cream, bronzey shades.

Usually some type of lipgloss in a clear, plum-brown, or pinky-plum colour.

Yup... I'm boring. I tend to lean towards the "I'm wearing makeup, but I don't really look like I'm wearing makeup, I just look good" type of thing. Haha.

i dont have a signature look. im always doing diffrent things

i guess i dont have anything..

but i look good on blue e/s, long eye lines...

Oh i have tick eye brow. all natural so i just use drowing pencil

Lined layered nude glossy lips

Clean arched brows

Even toned semi-matte skin (hahaha the even tone is compliments of mineral makeup but people don't often know that)

I like to have a flawless base.. then highlighter on eyes and groomed eyebrows and a lipbalm.

brown mascara with a tiny wing at the end corners of my eyes, and long lower eyelashes and also naturalish red lips

I naturally have a cat eye shape, so I like them with lots of black liner and mascara

peach blush

and my angelina jolies

Almost perfectly filled-in eyebrows, black or purple Fluidline on lower inner rims, shimmery eyeshadows in pink, bronze, beige, white, pink or purple, pink or peach blush and nude lips. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back