Your Signature look is...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eyeliner, concealer and a bit of foundation to cover up any flaws. a light pink/rose blush and mascara.

foundation to even out skin, beauty powder (MAC), blush, mascara, tightline eyes w/ black pencil, burt's bees lip balm. For when I have time to fuss with my eyeshadow, I have been using Milani Dream Baby quad and the Almay Bright Eyes cream e/s a lot.

Red red lipstick

if I'm out clubbing gold glitter over red lipstick

when my eyes aren't so sensitive and I can wear contacts and eye makeup, red eyeshadow

j. lo lipcolor! that light creamy beigi-baby pink.

bronzed face...but nicely bronzed!

also-black liner on upper lid,the way indian women apply it.

but what's always been my sig...my true dark green eyes...ever since i was little girl,everyone always compliments my eyes and ask me if those are real!

Enhanced and defined brows, thorough mascara, L'Oreal Barely Pink lipliner to line and fill in my lips, no matter what color lippie I'm choosing for the day. General style is supposed to be "refined natural". I'd like to do more daily, but I get pressed for time.

I do love false lashes, though!

Ditto & Black fluidline eyeliner sweep cat eye style ,Clean fresh face ,lil bronzer & no lipstick ,brushed teeth hehe

Wear makeup in a country that more than 50% of women understand that makeup is just to wear lipstick.

MAC Pigments, Fluidliners and 8 mascaras in use. My signature. :hehe:

I wear intense highlighter lol. With a bold lip color, neutral everything else. Sometimes flirty lashes.

my signature look for everyday make up is to look as natural as possible. I am a big believer in less is more

I guess my signature look (or at least the look I wear most often) would be a shimmery light brown eye (Prestige Flushed and Milani Dream Baby quad), darker brown eyeliner on the upper lid and outer 1/3 of the lower lid, mascara, and a warm pink or peachy-pink blush (Aromaleigh Beauteous or Nectar).... I rarely wear a lippie anymore, but when I do, it is a fairly natural pink or peach to match the blush. I think these colors are the best with my skintone and eye color! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

~Brown gel liner a la Dita Von Teese on the top lid (burlesque-like)

~Heavily stained rim inside the lips, like a vampire after drinking blood? (I know this is my original here)

~Well done eyebrows

Back