Your Top 5 Favorite Youtube Makeup Gurus

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thread! Mine are:

KandeeJohnson

JennisseMakeup

MissChievous

JulieG713

and my new favorite!! Eily311

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can't stand those two. Same here
sleepyhead.gif

I love Lisa Eldridge too she really is amazing I learned a LOT watching her videos

Yay!!!

1. Kandee Johnson

2. monroemisfitmakeup (She doesn't put up videos anymore but she has some wicked looks)

3. sokolum79 (She has some cool alternative looks)

4. MissChievous

5. petrilude

I have already rated my favourites but I recently found some videos that are just great. Classy and beautiful looks without unecessary chit chatting. The name is makeuprepublic and unfortunately she only has 17 videos on youtube but I loooove all her looks! Hope you will like them too
smile.gif

1. Petrilude

2. makeupgeek tv

3. xsparkage

4. say anything br00ke

5. tie between kandee johnson & michelle phan

I'd put Enkore up there too, but his voice drives me absolutely insane. After 30 seconds I'm over it.

Who is your favorite beauty guru on YouTube? I love Michelle Phan (michellephan) and Blair Fowler (juicystar07. Yes, I know Blair's young, but she's quite talented!
smile.gif
). Feel free to share!

The two I always find myself excited to see post a new video are meganheartsmakeup and JLovesMac1!
smile.gif

lilpumpkinpie05

pixiwoo

vintageortacky

beatfacehoney

jpmetz - this girl is unbelievable!

I will check you out I love to support YouTubers doing there thing!

Your Right! Everything is the same old same old I try to do different content and I wont be Sponsored by any company! I hate Hauls they are tacky! I do makeup lessons on everything I have learned in my Career and put up a look here and there! I am not just playin Eyeshadow in my room!

Hmmm I don't watch those videos much but I do like a few...Michelle Phan, xsparkage, I don't remember others atm lol

based on their makeup skill, my top 5:

makeupbytiffanyd

misschievous

pixiwoo

makeupgeektv

xsparkage

and i love these girls too!

thecurrentcustom/thecurrentboobies

carlycristman (LOVE her style!)

jlovesmac1

deanne5253

I only have three that I look forward to in this order:

Wayne Goss (gossmakeupartist)

Petrilude

Enkore

If I can't get what I'm looking for there, I go to misschievous and xsparkage.
smile.gif

My favourites would be:

MakeupbyTiffanyD

Panacea81

Kandee Johnson

EasyAccessBeauty

Pixiwoo

Back