Your Top 5 Favorite Youtube Makeup Gurus

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are:

1. Pixiwoo

2. Gossmakeupartist

3. Lollipop26

4. MakeupbyTiffanyD

5. Petrilude

And I loved Lipgunk but she's been MIA for 6 months now.

I cant believe no one has mentioned the pixi girls

pixi2woo and

pixiwoo

some others that arnt mentioned enuf:

emilynoel83

kandeejohnson

1. Emilynoel83 is my all time Fave!

2. MakeupbyTiffany

3. MakeupGeekTV

4. VintageorTacky

5. Oxfordjasmine <-- love her accent

I will watch others as these gals above recommend, but these are the ones I'm subscribed to and update regular. 

Talkin' Makeup with Camille Megan I loveloveLOVE her, she is so entertaining

Michelle Phan of course (her Sailor Moon video was amazing <3)

Pixiwoo is an amazing professional, very good at explaining technique.

kandeejohnson

meganheartsmakeup

Hudaheidik (The best projection a makeup artist can possess when vlogging.)

Makeupholicliz (One of the best makeup artists to walk on planet earth.)

Gossmakeupartist (He is incredibly talented.)

Eily311 (She vlogs an array of makeup tutorials that not many others vlog about.)

Panacea81 (She is one of the original makeup artists that I enjoy.)

1. Tanya Burr - pixi2woo

2. Marlena - MakeupGeekTV

3. Kandee - kandeejohnson

4. Tiffany - MakeupbyTiffanyD

5. Nikkie - nikkietutorials

They are all great and have such amazing talent! They seem really nice too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eman Aziz (MakeupbyEman) is my favorite of all time..partially because I feel we have similar features and colorings so it's just convenient to go with a guru that's similar to you.

Pixiwoo  (though I never try anything out by them)

I like DeziredBeauty as well 

lisaeldridgedotcom is the only real 'Guru' I can be bothered to watch on a regular basis. I do love a good haul video, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maris Crane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lisaeldridgedotcom is the only real 'Guru' I can be bothered to watch on a regular basis.

I do love a good haul video, though.
I love Lisa but she doesn't consider herself a guru. She's fantastic though and I consider her about the gurus.

In no particular order.

Yaz - she's a Muslim makeup artists in England, I believe, and stunningly gorgeous. She always wears the hijab in her videos, which is how you can easily tell her apart. The eyes and skin on that woman are to die for and none of the other TouTube gurus come close to comparing to her. Definitely my number 1 favorite of all time. She is sometimes criticized by other Muslim women, which makes her even more a favorite of mine. The woman has guts AND is really good at what she does.

Pursebuzz - one of the first I came across when I started watching YouTube MUAs

Pixiwoo - but they occasionally annoy me and can sometimes seem pretentious as well

TiffanyD

Makeup Geek - to me she seems like she would be genuinely nice in person, but I could be wrong. Not the 'plaster on a smile and pretend to be nice' BS, but really a nice person deep down.

Kandee Johnson - my 6th one

My top favorites are (in order):

1.) lisaeldridgedotcom

2.) gossmakeupartist

3.) emilynoel83

4.) kandeejohnson

5.)  Promise Phan

Seriously, there are too many to mention. I would include Pixiwoo and they're blog site because they manage to recreate some of the most rememberable makeup looks.  Some makeup gurus have turned to the dark side when it comes to company product reviews or constantly plugs a pay-per-link service.  But these makeup artists stayed true to their intentions.

I'm kind of just started watching makeup videos so I don't have many. Right now I would say NitraaB. She's the only one I watch regularly. I mostly watch hair videos and etc.

Adore: http://www.youtube.com/user/kandeejohnson

I'm really liking: http://www.youtube.com/sccastaneda

I'm going to start doing Gwen Stefani/Harajuku Girls tutorials soon for my No Doubt website: http://www.everythingintime.com 
wink.gif
 I hope they turn out well!

I have a girl crush on blushingpixie. She does the odd tutorial (lord knows I've copied that NARS Schiap one multiple times!) but she does great product reviews, hauls & OOTD. It also helps that she's gorgeous and her delivery is very soothing - no Val Speak, clear diction, and she gets to the point without rambling.

1. Theglamourdayz

2. Saturdaynightsalrite

3. nguerrero19 (sp?)

4. shaaanxo

5. ciaoobelllaxo

Back