Your Top 5 Favorite Youtube Makeup Gurus

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Makeup<3er /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey guys!!!
Okay so I thought it would be fun to share your favorite makeup gurus.

YouTube - ARose186's Channel
YouTube - amarixe's Channel
YouTube - JLovesMac1's Channel
YouTube - juicystar07's Channel
YouTube - AllThatGlitters21's Channel

What about you?

I just started a makeup channel :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> these girls inspired me! Maybe you guys can check it out & give me feedback!!! LOL my link is http://www.youtube.com/nellyslookbook ! I am trying to upload great content :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm just going to list the only ones I care to watch anymore even though it's more than 5 because they're all fantastic:

Casey Holmes

meghanrosette

essiebutton

Tess Christine

missglamorazzi

Arden Rose

leighannsays

ilikeweylie

Nicole Guerriero

BethanysLife

saturdaynightsalrite

melissadanielleee

Melissa Raymond

and my favorite YouTuber of all time: DailyGrace (who is now on a brand new Bobbi Brown beauty channel: "I love makeup.")

1. Emily Eddington (emilynoel83)

2. Wayne Goss (gossmakeupartist)

3. Allison Anderson (amarixe)

4. makeupbyAlli

5. Shannon Harris (shaaanxo)

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinjer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lilpumpkinpie05
xxxtheislandbeautyxxx
michelle phan

Thank you for sharing the first two YouTubers. I have always had a hard time finding good, consistency makeup videos from women of color (esp. darker tones). I browsed through and found some cool tutorials!

The only one I watch is Lisa Eldridge. She's just amazing.. and I adore her vintage makeup history "lessons". 

Raeview, cristinamadara, Seth, busybuzzbee Jen, and lisasz09 mainly because I like their style and they have the same facial color as mine so it's easier for me to troubleshoot what could possible look good on me too

Macbarbie07, missglamorazzi, C0OK1EMONSTER, xxbeautyiscoolxx, and MakeupByMandy24. I like the younger gurus because I am a teenager and I feel like they have looks and styles that I like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm still in the clutches of a full-fledged Youtube Beauty Guru obsession. My top five favorites for makeup are...

1. GlamLifeGuru (Tati)

2. Samantha Scheurman

3. Shaaanxo (Shannon)

4. GossMakeupArtist

5. LisaEldridge

With honorable mentions for...

EmilyNoel83

AlisonLovesJB

LilithMoon (for hair)

TheMakeupChair

My YouTube subscriptions list is 2 pages long. But these are the people who rise to the top and instantly come to mind when asked for my favorites.

My top 5 (in no particular order) 1. bubzbeauty 2. eleventhgorgeous 3. itsjudytime 4. PirouetteMakeup 5. missglamorazzi

1.iCraiz

2.Shirlybeniang

3.Shaaanxo <-- Favorite!!!

4.Beauty Crush

I'm subscribed to tons but I honestly only watch these 4! I don't have anyone else, I HAVE to watch. 

I really like emilynoel87. I watch every single one of her videos and I love them. I also watch some others here and there, but I'm not as committed as I am with her :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love Beauty Broadcast (emilynoel83), she really does it all from application to reviews! Itsjudytime does great reviews. Alisonlovesjb does an amazing i mean AMAZING job at blending.

i really like queen of blending. she is amazing! i don't think i will ever be able to do makeup as great as her but she is inspring. also grace nicole cruz, the tigress den, temptalia..

In no specific order...

1. Emma Pickles

2. Sharon Farrell

3. Queen of Blending

4. Tanya Burr

5. Jazziebabycakes

Love them!

Wow! There are so many Michelle Phan fans here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I enjoy watching Michelle Phan videos too, but she's not really my top 5 YouTube beauty gurus. My top 5s are fleur from fleurdeforce, Ingrid from missglamorazzi, Jen from frmheadtotoe, Zoe from zoella and Elle from allthatglitters21 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Top 5 Faves:

1.Chrisspy

2.Nicole Guerriero 

3.Sonia Casteneda

4.Dulce Candy

5.Heidicupcake

Check them out!!!

Back