Yuzen Fall 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by txsfajsmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yay for you guys! But bummer for me, as I guess I'm still on the wait list. :'(
Maybe not...I haven't gotten a shipping email yet and I've been getting Yuzen almost from the beginning. Keep your fingers crossed!

My box is on the move! It left Colorado yesterday so it should be here tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My box is on the move! It left Colorado yesterday so it should be here tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.
Yay for you! Share pictures when it gets there, ok? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

To console myself still waiting on the waitlist- I bought the favorites box they have listed now (diff than the favorites one they had out earlier in the summer)-it's all good, and only $29 (so cheaper than the 33). 
biggrin.gif

Yay for you! Share pictures when it gets there, ok? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> To console myself still waiting on the waitlist- I bought the favorites box they have listed now (diff than the favorites one they had out earlier in the summer)-it's all good, and only $29 (so cheaper than the 33).  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I didn't realize they had that summer favorites box for sale. You just cost me $29. Thanks. Ha ha! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awesome!

I don't think mine made it to my post office in time this morning so I'll probably get mine tomorrow.

Please post photos when your boxes arrive! Mine hasn't shipped yet, as far as I know. 

The website brands page still says spring, but it looks like the brands have updated.

Originally Posted by MoiSurtout /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Please post photos when your boxes arrive! Mine hasn't shipped yet, as far as I know. 

The website brands page still says spring, but it looks like the brands have updated.
I'm not sure about the brands page.  I'd be surprised if they include

Coola Sunscreen
in the fall box.  That just doesn't feel like a fall item to me.  Can anyone confirm if the brands page reflects the Spring box as the title suggests (I didn't get the Spring box)?   

Originally Posted by tiffanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not sure about the brands page.  I'd be surprised if they include

Coola Sunscreen
in the fall box.  That just doesn't feel like a fall item to me.  Can anyone confirm if the brands page reflects the Spring box as the title suggests (I didn't get the Spring box)?   
The brands listed are not from either the spring or summer box. Unless they were used in a favorites box? I do agree that this box doesn't scream fall to me, but the items look nice enough.

Spring Box brands: 

• Essence of Vali Eau de Parfum
  • Jane Iredale's lip treatments
  • Juara Avocado Banana Moisture Mask
  • Kneipp Deep Sleep Mineral Bath Salts
  • Naturopathica Espresso Mud Body Scrub
  • Nova Monda Chocolate Truffle Hearts
  • Red Flower candle
  • Spa Technologies Marine Repair Cream

Summer Box Brands:

• Action Wipes
  • Acure Argan Oil and Marula Oil
  • JJ Sweet's Sea Salt Cocomels
  • Level Naturals Shower Bombs
  • Pritte Moisturizing Lotion
  • Suki Luscious Lips Berry Trio
  • SpaRitual Emerald City Nail Lacquer

Ohmigosh if we actually get the

JUICE BEAUTY Green Apple Peel Sensitive
I will die of excitement!  I have been wanting to try that FOREVER!  I do agree though, it's not really a "fall" themed box.  

I got my box today.  First the packaging and then the contents...

Packaging...

Contents...

[SIZE=medium]ACURE Argan Cell Stimulating Body Wash ($9.99 retail but I’m not sure we got the same amount as this link since the size isn’t specified; the packing is different; I think we got a smaller size).  Discount Code for 25% off.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]http://www.acureorganics.com/product-p/043.htm[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]AJARA AYURVEDIC BEAUTY Tea Bath Sachet $4.  Discount Code for 10% off.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]http://stores.ajaraskincare.com/-strse-190/Ayurvedic-Tea-Bath-Sachet/Detail.bok[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]COOLA Mineral Face Sunscreen (small 0.23 FL Oz size of SPF 20 Rose Essence Tinted Moisturizer).  Discount code for 20% off.  I am estimating the value at $5.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]http://www.coolasuncare.com/mineral/sunscreen-spf-20-rose[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]JUICE BEAUTY Green Apple Peel Sensitive.   Small .25 fl oz size which I’m estimating at $5.  Discount code for 20% off.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]http://www.juicebeauty.com/store/skin-care/peels-and-serums/green-apple-peel-sensitive.html[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]SANITAS Vita-Rich Serum.  30ml is $54.  We got 15ml, so value is $27.  Discount code for 20% off.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]http://theskinfactor.com/skin-care/2-test-product.html[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]SPHATIKA Rose Cleansing Foam.  Discount code for 20% off.  This is not a link to the actual products because we got Rose cleansing foam, not Citrus cleansing foam, but I can’t find the rose product on their site.  1.7 fl oz as opposed to the linked product which is 2.55 fl oz.  Estimated value $15.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]http://www.sphatika.com/skincare-line/citrus-cleansing-foam.html[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]TORIE & HOWARD Blood Orange and Honey Hard Candy.  $5 retail.  Discount code for 20% off.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]http://www.torieandhoward.com/organic-all-natural-hard-candy-travel-tins-blood-orange-honey-candies[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]VERVE ORGANICS Soul Sister Lavender Nut Sugar Scrub  $4 retail.  Discount code for 15% off.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]http://www.verveorganics.com/soulsister.htm[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Total Retail Estimate:  $75.  I love that Yuzen negotiates discount codes for all the products.   You can read the "why we chose it" info from the brand page on their web site since it has been updated.  [/SIZE]

Thank you so much for posting! Mine is scheduled for delivery today and I cannot wait to get home to try some of these products.

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope I didn't get canceled by accident! I am so glad we still get the papers!
Have you been charged for this box?  I haven't yet!  I'm also hoping I didn't get cancelled, I know I didn't request it!

Oh thank goodness!!! Shipping notice! Was starting to worry about getting mine too.

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope I didn't get canceled by accident! I am so glad we still get the papers!
Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you been charged for this box?  I haven't yet!  I'm also hoping I didn't get cancelled, I know I didn't request it!
i haven't been charged either, and i didn't cancel.  the last email i got was about the increase in price and i have no issue with that.  i'll give it a few days and then email if i don't see a charge or shipping notice.  the new box looks great!

Same here. Not charged, no shipping email. I was going to cancel after this because I need to cut back. Maybe they dropped me and are saving me $33. Looks like a great box, but I wouldn't be sad to miss out.

Originally Posted by txsfajsmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't realize they had that summer favorites box for sale. You just cost me $29. Thanks. Ha ha!
biggrin.gif
No no no, I saved you $4, not cost you $29.
wink.gif
icon_lol.gif
  ahahahah! 

Well still on the waitlist as far as I can figure out, but honestly- it's not been too bad- I've bought 2 favorites boxes (spring & summer)- so it's kinda like I'm getting them quarterly too- and for a little bit cheaper too!

I just got the summer favorites box last night- eeeiiiiieee! I love it! So cute! everything in there is super nice- excited to get the suki lip trio and the mini spa ritual polish set!  From stalking blogs for past yuzen boxes, I actually ended up hunting down a bottle of the emerald city polish to buy a little while ago since it looked so nice. I haven't used it yet- so maybe I'll swap the full size one and keep the mini ones, they are just too darling!

Back