Yuzen Fall 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am getting Hammock Pack and Yuzen mixed up. I could have sworn Yuzen used to send cute things like necklaces, scarves, and cute stationary, but I might be mistaken. Either way, they do say Lifestyle items on their site so I'd like to see more stuff like this. Especially from smaller suppliers.

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think I am getting Hammock Pack and Yuzen mixed up. I could have sworn Yuzen used to send cute things like necklaces, scarves, and cute stationary, but I might be mistaken. Either way, they do say Lifestyle items on their site so I'd like to see more stuff like this. Especially from smaller suppliers.
Or maybe Pop Sugar Must Have?  They seem to send a lot of scarves/accessories, and also beauty items, home items, stationery, etc.

Yuzen box is currently out of stock on the gift boxes... also it looks like they have caught on with their price discrepancy, they have adjusted the prices on the gift boxse to $33 and no longer $26.  
sadno.gif

http://www.yuzenbox.com/soldout-gift/

I got an email that I came up on the waitlist. I keep mixing up subs so I'm trying to remember what was exciting about Yuzen. Fall looks like a pretty good box!

Quote: Originally Posted by melanie0971 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got an email that I came up on the waitlist. I keep mixing up subs so I'm trying to remember what was exciting about Yuzen. Fall looks like a pretty good box!

I'm jealous. I feel like I've been on the waitlist forever.

Quote: Originally Posted by txsfajsmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woo hoo! Just got off the wait list!

Congrats!! Promise you will love YuzenBox!  It's my fave sub!  They have excellent customer service if anything ever goes wrong.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Perfect Christmas gift to yourself!

I am in too! And according to the email I will get the fall box shipped this week! Happy birthday to me lol Do they send tracking info?

Congrats!! Promise you will love YuzenBox!  It's my fave sub!  They have excellent customer service if anything ever goes wrong.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Perfect Christmas gift to yourself!
I bought the summer gift box and loved it. Everything about it was awesome and I totally need to by more of the Cocomels. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am in too! And according to the email I will get the fall box shipped this week! Happy birthday to me lol Do they send tracking info?
I had gotten tracking info a few days ago and received my box today! I love it!

I got mine this weekend and I am so in love! I wish I found out about Yuzen sooner because I am really impressed.  I got off the waist list last week and even almost missed it because I misspelled my email address when I signed up. Fortunately, they stalked me down and let me know that I could sign up. 

Back