Yuzen Fall 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by alphaloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here. Not charged, no shipping email. I was going to cancel after this because I need to cut back. Maybe they dropped me and are saving me $33. Looks like a great box, but I wouldn't be sad to miss out.
I have been assured by the Facebook page that I was a subber and the update was coming. So I guess they are shipping in waves

Got my box today! I opened the outer box and loved the inner box. I was already looking forward to reusing it, then I opened it. The body wash leaked everywhere.
icon_sad.gif

I was able to clean up most of the stuff though so it's not a total loss. I'm more sad about the loss of the box itself!
icon_lol.gif

Edited to add: Mine was exactly the same as the other one posted.

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been assured by the Facebook page that I was a subber and the update was coming. So I guess they are shipping in waves
i got my shipping notice this morning.

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box today! I opened the outer box and loved the inner box. I was already looking forward to reusing it, then I opened it. The body wash leaked everywhere.
icon_sad.gif

I was able to clean up most of the stuff though so it's not a total loss. I'm more sad about the loss of the box itself!
icon_lol.gif

I would email them.  I saw a few people had this problem and they were sending out replacements (cheerfully too, I might add).  Plus I think it is good for companies to know when this happens so they can reevaluate their shipping procedures.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box was damaged as well, and when I emailed them they promptly replied that they would replace the body wash as well as anything else that wasn't salvageable. It was disappointing since part of the fun and surprise is the presentation and mine was sticky and gross.

I would email them.  I saw a few people had this problem and they were sending out replacements (cheerfully too, I might add).  Plus I think it is good for companies to know when this happens so they can reevaluate their shipping procedures.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Just got mine and it happened to me too. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll email them. Have you gotten any response? Did you have to send them a picture of the spill?

icon_sad.gif

icon_lol.gif

Just got mine and it happened to me too. 
frown.gif
I'll email them.Have you gotten any response?Did you have to send them a picture of the spill?

I got Yuzen summer favorites box a few days ago and loved everything! I decided the check out the Juil shoes and the ones I like best they didn't have in my size so I emailed them. They found a pair in my size and I called and he took my order and said he'd send them out right away. I had them in my hands less than 24 hours later and they are gorgeous! Especially for $45 after using the code, and it was free shipping. Granted, they only went through 2 states to get to me, but still. Happy!

The Juil sandals are great.  I ordered them, and had another coupon to order a pair of the clogs.  Both are great.  I was surprised at how much support the sandals provide for a flat.

They replied back same day, asking me what had been damaged and needed to be replaced-three days later I had the replacement items, and they also followed up to make sure everything had arrived and I was happy:)

Originally Posted by chillybeans /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They replied back same day, asking me what had been damaged and needed to be replaced-three days later I had the replacement items, and they also followed up to make sure everything had arrived and I was happy:)
They reached out to me immediately and I asked the same questions and apologized and expressed if there were any other products damaged as well.

I am really impressed with their customer service.

I know there are still many of you on the waitlist but I promise it's worth the wait.  They really choose amazing quality products that you can actually use.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

They replaced my box when body wash leaked, and did so cheerfully and with grace. While they are far from cheap, the great care they devote to the boxes as well as downright amazing customer service make this probably my most favorite box of all. Oh, and the packaging is always gorgeous!!

They are the nicest, most consistent, and best boxes.  I agree, customer service is stellar.  I will keep this box for a long, long time.  The gift boxes are great too.

I finally got a chance to try everything in the box!

Rose cleanser – rose-scented foamy bliss, love

Bath sachet – turned the water a familiar shade of yellow

Body wash – fine, nothing special, went fast

Green apple peel – need to try more, but like it so far, very gentle.

Serum – gross and oily, but makes my skin amazingly soft

Sugar scrub – smells good but very grainy and messy

Coola – I’m allergic and this is my third sample tube.

Candy – candy that tastes like cough drops that taste like candy.
I’m on the fence about keeping yuzen; the last box had more variety. Mostly I just don't like the quarterly format; I wish there were a $15 monthly mini version. But I know I’ll put off the decision and will likely feel up for another box once winter rolls around.

I wasn't excited by this box, but mine was more because they've seem to gone all beauty/body care stuff. It's supposed to be a "lifestyle" box. I'm fine with quarterly but this is my second box and all I've gotten is cosmetic/body stuff, of which I have way too much, and some candy.

I wasn't excited by this box, but mine was more because they've seem to gone all beauty/body care stuff. It's supposed to be a "lifestyle" box. I'm fine with quarterly but this is my second box and all I've gotten is cosmetic/body stuff, of which I have way too much, and some candy.
Hymm usually I am happier with the Yuzen boxes but my body wash spilled and I got that resolved with customer service.  However, what would you define as "lifestyle".  If you don't like cosmetics or body stuff and are expecting something else, maybe you can go with a Klutchclub subscription?  Yuzen has nice products though, not sure what you were expecting from them since they usually offer an array of different products, some for spa/bath/cosmetics/a snack/skin care item all usually eco friendly or cruelty friendly.  

Back