Yuzen Spring Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Items are up and listed! Also there is a Men's Box!
http://www.yuzenbox.com/brands/

I have a pending charge from Yuzen this morning . Only problem is that there are actually 2 charges. I'll need to keep an eye on that's? Anyone else have this issue? Anyways, excited that they will be shipping soon!

I have a pending charge from Yuzen this morning . Only problem is that there are actually 2 charges. I'll need to keep an eye on that's? Anyone else have this issue? Anyways, excited that they will be shipping soon!
I have 2 charges pending also.

Yup, just checked and I have two as well. I'm keeping close watch on this one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yup, just checked and I have two as well. I'm keeping close watch on this one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I also have two as well and can't seem to get an answer to my emails? I suggest we all contact them and let them know that it's not just one but several of us having the same problem.

The problem is that I only keep enough money in this account to pay for the boxes I get and when they do this it ties up is $$$$ and I can over draw and if they make me overdraw they are getting a bill! Wish it were that easy!

I already sent them a message about it so hopefully they will get back to me soon.  

I have two pending charges too so came over here to check if anyone else had!  I had this same issue happen with Sephora on Cyber Monday and only one charge actually went through so hopefully that will happen with this.  I do alot of online shopping so watch my charges carefully anyhow.

I got a reply from. They said they are well aware of the double charges and will take care of it. Everything should be fine soon.

Ladies, I just talked with Carol at Yuzen. She is the CS Rep for them. She said that Jen and Ted the owners of the company are besides themselves at the moment due to the computer double charging people. They are working on it right now with a tech and will be voiding out the charges as soon as they can. They are deeply apologetic and Carol asked me to pass this on to the ones that got double charged. I hope this alleviates some worry and I hope they can do this soon as I was also double charged! Nancy

See-- this is why Yuzen could send me hay in a box and I'd still love the company. There's such a genuine desire to run a great company that matches their level of passion. I can't imagine another company feeling so upset by this.

Quote: Originally Posted by greeneyedfoxxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have just one pending charge, I wouldn't worry about it until it posts:) (their customer service is excellent if they did make a mistake and charge you twice)

Don't feel too bad, I got a ship notice 2 days ago but it's still sitting in "pre-shipment" mode. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My expected delivery date is Monday, so hopefully I actually get it that day.

still nuthin'....I did FB message them and I still haven't gotten a response.  They did "see" the message, but they didn't bother to respond :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back