Yuzen Spring Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ladies! I know many of you were also considering Saffron Rouge Inner Circle.  I just got my first month... OMG. Amazing.
  FULL SIZE W3ll people nudist colorbalm in No 7

Sample pot of Alima Pure Blush in Zinnia (gorgeous pigment and color!)

Deluxe Sample of Yes Organic Lubricant

FULL SIZE The Body Deli Rose Absolute Revitalizing Face and Body Mist

Very large deluxe roller ball perfume, Tallulah Jane, Aiyana Perfume

Primavera Revitalizing Intesive Seed Capsules -- 7 day Treatment

AND 2 very nice sized foils of Suki Velvet Body/Hand Moisturizing Creme.
It's so beautifully curated and generous, by far the best month sub box, and totally work the cost!

that Balanced guru stuff is great!! I joined saffron rouge's inner circle as well - I haven't gotten my first box yet - but the reviews have been great!  And that comes out monthly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Let me know how that is. Yuzen and inner circle were two I was deciding between. Would love to have them both, but I have to draw the line somewhere right?!?!? I just signed up for that sub too. Super excited. When did u sign up? I'm not sure if I will get this months box or not. Looks great though hope I get it!

@angienharry, I signed up 1/18th with inner circle and I am getting the february box - I should get it tomorrow.  They do a cutoff, so if you sub'd in January, you would get the feb box.  Otherwise, you are on a waiting list for March

@camel11 thank you for the review of the items!!  I cannot wait - it looks fab.  Sounds like a nice cross section of different products. 

@angienharry , I signed up 1/18th with inner circle and I am getting the february box - I should get it tomorrow.  They do a cutoff, so if you sub'd in January, you would get the feb box.  Otherwise, you are on a waiting list for March
Great thanks for the info. Looks like I can look forward to March, I just signed up in February.

Quote: Originally Posted by camel11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hey ladies! I know many of you were also considering Saffron Rouge Inner Circle.  I just got my first month... OMG. Amazing.

FULL SIZE W3ll people nudist colorbalm in No 7

Sample pot of Alima Pure Blush in Zinnia (gorgeous pigment and color!)

Deluxe Sample of Yes Organic Lubricant

FULL SIZE The Body Deli Rose Absolute Revitalizing Face and Body Mist

Very large deluxe roller ball perfume, Tallulah Jane, Aiyana Perfume

Primavera Revitalizing Intesive Seed Capsules -- 7 day Treatment

AND 2 very nice sized foils of Suki Velvet Body/Hand Moisturizing Creme.

It's so beautifully curated and generous, by far the best month sub box, and totally work the cost!

Quote: Originally Posted by angienharry /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok. I'm entirely obsessed with the balanced guru body balm. Seriously in love over here!
I took a bath last night so I could try out the bath bomb. It was very nice. The candle is awesome too. I ate the delicious chocolate bar right away.
I am honestly enjoying every item in this box. I need to pace myself though. 3 months is a long time to wait for the next one!!
Okay. I just cancelled a NBTT and a Birchbox for this one. Signing up for Inner Circle, baby!

I got to go through my February box last night and the mist bottle was broke and empty :-( I used the contact form on the web site but I didn't get any kind of email confirmation of my message. I realize I just sent a message last night but I'm always hearing how same day response. Is there an email you guys use?

I got to go through my February box last night and the mist bottle was broke and empty :-( I used the contact form on the web site but I didn't get any kind of email confirmation of my message. I realize I just sent a message last night but I'm always hearing how same day response. Is there an email you guys use?
I've never emailed them. My bottle was not working either but I had a juice beauty spray bottle I was able to use thankfully.

I've never used bath fizzies or melts. Am I supposed to put the the whole thing in, or brake it apart?

I'm obsessed with Yuzen. The CS is great and I always use everything I receive. I am loving the hand cream and the spray mist so far. I took the cream on a trip with me and I never want to leave home without it again. I am a total hand cream junkie and this is by far a favorite of mine. I tried the body balm and it smells lovely! A bit greasy for me but good for elbows and knees for sure. The rest of the box I am rationing so I don't use it all up at once like previous boxes. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back