Yuzen Spring Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh lovely!!  I am so excited to get this now.  the balanced guru balm is fantastic - I use it on my feet as my soles are so worn and cracked with the winter months...

Mine came in today! So perfect! I don't take baths, but the bath components smell and seem amazing.  My dog loved the whole box, she wouldn't stop sniffing it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok. I'm entirely obsessed with the balanced guru body balm. Seriously in love over here! I took a bath last night so I could try out the bath bomb. It was very nice. The candle is awesome too. I ate the delicious chocolate bar right away. I am honestly enjoying every item in this box. I need to pace myself though. 3 months is a long time to wait for the next one!!

Quote: Originally Posted by angienharry /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok. I'm entirely obsessed with the balanced guru body balm. Seriously in love over here!
I took a bath last night so I could try out the bath bomb. It was very nice. The candle is awesome too. I ate the delicious chocolate bar right away.
I am honestly enjoying every item in this box. I need to pace myself though. 3 months is a long time to wait for the next one!!
that Balanced guru stuff is great!!

I joined saffron rouge's inner circle as well - I haven't gotten my first box yet - but the reviews have been great!  And that comes out monthly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

that Balanced guru stuff is great!! I joined saffron rouge's inner circle as well - I haven't gotten my first box yet - but the reviews have been great!  And that comes out monthly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Let me know how that is. Yuzen and inner circle were two I was deciding between. Would love to have them both, but I have to draw the line somewhere right?!?!?

Updates! I tried the Acure Resurfacing Treatment -- already love it! Assuming my skin doesn't have a bad reaction, it's going to be repurchased. I used it last night and this morning, and it's the first product (non-silcone, that is), that has minimized my pores. My CC cream and makeup applied like a dream -- it mimicked the effect of primer. I just hope it also fades my acne spots! I'm also obsessed with the chocolate (duh), the hand cream, and the mist so far. Haven't tried the body balm, but I will tonight! I also joined SR inner circle -- I think I'm still on the wait list though. I haven't been charged yet, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I can't wait! The boxes are incredible. One complaint: I wish it was a monthly sub!! ETA: This box came at the right time! I felt like I threw my money away on a few subs this month that were irrelevant to me. This box is exactly what I expect from subs -- well--curated with products that will generally be applicable to their subscribers. Also, these products work so well. I find with some other subs, they send out hyped, over-priced products that fail to deliver... Obviously, I'm Yuzen's biggest fan.

Quote: Originally Posted by camel11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Updates!

I tried the Acure Resurfacing Treatment -- already love it! Assuming my skin doesn't have a bad reaction, it's going to be repurchased. I used it last night and this morning, and it's the first product (non-silcone, that is), that has minimized my pores. My CC cream and makeup applied like a dream -- it mimicked the effect of primer. I just hope it also fades my acne spots!

I'm also obsessed with the chocolate (duh), the hand cream, and the mist so far. Haven't tried the body balm, but I will tonight!

I also joined SR inner circle -- I think I'm still on the wait list though. I haven't been charged yet, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I can't wait! The boxes are incredible.

One complaint: I wish it was a monthly sub!!

ETA: This box came at the right time! I felt like I threw my money away on a few subs this month that were irrelevant to me. This box is exactly what I expect from subs -- well--curated with products that will generally be applicable to their subscribers. Also, these products work so well. I find with some other subs, they send out hyped, over-priced products that fail to deliver... Obviously, I'm Yuzen's biggest fan.
I was thinking of subbing to try the Acure product...I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to Juice Beauty Stem Cell Moisturizer because I love the lemony scent. Has anyone used the Juice Beauty Moisturizer that can compare the two?

Quote:Originally Posted by LucysKeeper /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was thinking of subbing to try the Acure product...I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to Juice Beauty Stem Cell Moisturizer because I love the lemony scent. Has anyone used the Juice Beauty Moisturizer that can compare the two?

I haven't used the JB moisturizer. However, I'll say I still moisturize over the Acure product. I currently use Acure's 100% Pure Argan Oil and night and Dr. Haushka's Normalizing Day Oil in the morning. I don't know if it was moisturizing enough on it's own for me in the winter.

Once again, Jen (owner of Yuzen) is an awesome person! A few months ago, I told her how the papers they include in each box delight my son- he uses them as bookmarks and keeps them on his treasure shelf. She sent me a huge selection of the paper in my last box. Reported to her a couple hours ago that my candle was broken- arrived with a huge shard of glass broken off. She is already sending a replacement. No one does CS better than Yuzen!

Once again, Jen (owner of Yuzen) is an awesome person! A few months ago, I told her how the papers they include in each box delight my son- he uses them as bookmarks and keeps them on his treasure shelf. She sent me a huge selection of the paper in my last box. Reported to her a couple hours ago that my candle was broken- arrived with a huge shard of glass broken off. She is already sending a replacement. No one does CS better than Yuzen!
Jen is awesome! She was so worried this last week when they accidentally charged some people doubled and was so glad when it got taken care of. It has to be hard to be a small company and deal with all these "bosses". I really like Yuzen.

I'm not subscribed to this box but lurking because it looks amazing!! Anyways, I just wanted to say about three months ago I picked up the Acure resurfacing stuff and my skin looks a million times better. I have dark acne spots that I've never been able to noticeably lighten and I've tried tons of stuff.. the Acure is like a miracle for my skin personally.. and it smells great!

Quote:Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not subscribed to this box but lurking because it looks amazing!! Anyways, I just wanted to say about three months ago I picked up the Acure resurfacing stuff and my skin looks a million times better. I have dark acne spots that I've never been able to noticeably lighten and I've tried tons of stuff.. the Acure is like a miracle for my skin personally.. and it smells great!

Thanks for sharing! Now that I've switched my skincare and makeup, scars are my last remaning real issue. I'm sooo happy to hear this! I've loved the immediate skin-smoothing affect of the Acure, but if it also lightens my acne scars, I'll owe it my life!

Quote: Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree Yuzen CS can't be beat.  I sent an email about 7 last night that my Lotuswei infinite love mist was broken and not only did I get an email back last night but they have already sent a replacement.  I did not even ask for a replacement since it's beyond freezing where I live and my package set out all day so I thought that may have cause the breakage.  This has definitely become my favorite sub box for the CS and great products they send!

I know this is the Yuzen thread -- but I got charged for this month's Saffron Rouge Inner Circle!! I'm so excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that means it will be coming soon YAY

Hey, did anyone see that in the subscription box swaps talk forum, that Zadidoll started a single thread for all Fortune Cookie Soap swaps? (since it's a quarterly sub, easier to keep them all in the same swap thread unlike the monthly postings for other sub boxes)

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/140906/fortune-cookie-soap-box-the-swap-thread

I was thinking, if others would be interested too, maybe Yuzen should also have one too? I was just about to list a bunch of stuff on my swaplist, when I thought- maybe this would be easier to list that way? 

What a great idea!  I would love to find Yuzen-friendly type items to swap or buy.

Thank you!!

Hey ladies! I know many of you were also considering Saffron Rouge Inner Circle.  I just got my first month... OMG. Amazing.

FULL SIZE W3ll people nudist colorbalm in No 7

Sample pot of Alima Pure Blush in Zinnia (gorgeous pigment and color!)

Deluxe Sample of Yes Organic Lubricant

FULL SIZE The Body Deli Rose Absolute Revitalizing Face and Body Mist

Very large deluxe roller ball perfume, Tallulah Jane, Aiyana Perfume

Primavera Revitalizing Intesive Seed Capsules -- 7 day Treatment

AND 2 very nice sized foils of Suki Velvet Body/Hand Moisturizing Creme.

It's so beautifully curated and generous, by far the best month sub box, and totally work the cost!

Back