Yuzen Spring (Feb Thru April) Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found myself liking the Favorites Box better than the Spring box, actually.

In the Spring box I didn't care for the fragrance or the Jane Iredale lip treatments (Though the PureMoist LipColor line is fantastic and not drying. I love the color Renee, a really unusual bring pink for a natural line.) I gave away the moisture mask (not right for my skin type, but the antioxidant mask by Juara is one of my favorites) and the bath salts (don't do blue dye). Over the past few months I really enjoyed the espresso scrub, the marine repair cream, the candle and of course the truffles. I still have a decent amount of product left. Both boxes come out to a similar cash value of around $75.

But I'm just more impressed with the quality and size of the products in the Favorites box because they're more useful to me personally. The fragrance collection is much more appealing to me than the Spring fragrance. The Red Flower cream & cleanser, the cowgirl ranch hand cream, and the bath salts all smell amazing in their own way (I don't say that about too many products) and I really like the ingredient lists. I haven't tried the Jamu oil or the Almonds, but I'm intrigued. I like that the oil is so multi-purpose. Great sized samples and really great, high-quality ingredients. 

I hope that Yuzen will offer more boxes like this in the future because I like getting an idea of whether or not the contents are mostly things that fit my skin type and needs. It's also nice that they don't charge any extra shipping because I've seen some companies that do for these special boxes. 

Back