Zoya Polish! What are you wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pictures of Remy that Christa posted are lovely!  I have had the same blue-mess all over my fingers from Song. It is on my give away pile because of that.

I am wearing Kristin right now.

Zoya Lotus

10953399_892793967087_3485085545279480358_n.jpg

I finally got mine today!

(L to R, T to B )Dillon, Midori, Veruschka, Adina, Paloma , Haven and the 3 Minis

What Zoya am I wearing now? All the ones in the picture. I wanted to try them all out before I decided on one to use next.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

(L to R, T to B )Dillon, Midori, Veruschka, Adina, Paloma , Haven and the 3 Minis

What Zoya am I wearing now? All the ones in the picture. I wanted to try them all out before I decided on one to use next.

I am still waiting for mine, but I also got Veruschka - can you show your nails off?   How is the color on that one?

I am still waiting for mine, but I also got Veruschka - can you show your nails off?   How is the color on that one?
Here you go...

Disclaimer: please ignore the picked at cuticles and the dry hands ( just noticed how bad they were when I looked at the pic before uploading it ). Also, I didn't clean up the paint job since I'll be taking it off tonight or tomorrow. Last but not least, I'm not that good of a photographer when I'm trying to take pics of my own hands. :)

The pic without the bottle: thumb is Dillon, the flash took away all the green. Index is Midori, middle is Veruschka, ring and pinkie are two of the minis. The pic doesn't do the Veruschka justice. It's a nice dark green, dark evergreen was my first impression. It seemed to go on a little bit better than the purple matte velvet, Savita. I think I needed 3 coats for the purple last time I wore it, the Veruschka in my pic was only 2 coats.

The pic with the bottle: pinkie is Adina, ring is the 3rd mini, middle is Paloma and index is Haven.

image.jpg

image.jpg

@Karly65  ohhh, thank you!!  I am going to be really happy with that color!  Also, the mini's look great too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Don't worry about your nails - I tried to do mine for swatches but my nails are just awful looking and I have fat fingers - haha.  I purchased a bunch of those plastic nail thingies to do swatches - that is how self conscience I am about my hands!

I took my mom to her sister's house for a few weeks and she wanted me to paint everyone's nails so I brought most my Zoya's and had them pick colors. My 73 yr old aunt chose Rebel and my mom chose Bar. My other aunt who is recovering from a stroke she suffered from 2 yrs ago had me do Hudson on her ring finers and Savita on her other fingers with a top coat. Her right hand is curled from the stroke so my awesome boyfriend held her fingers for me while I painted.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Then today I got 6 more polishes at Ulta. I got Posh, Loredana, Dovima and Harlow all for $4.57 plus Tilda and Haven for $1.97 each. They let me use my 20% off coupon too!! I'm not a fan of reds normally but I'm pretty sure Posh is my favorite red ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so gorgeous. I've eyed this one for a while; this brings it up on the wish-list. :smilehappyyes:

And your nails are looking really great!
Thank you Monika, it's been a long work in progress to get them strong and healthy again.  The OPI Nail Envy has really helped, and I've cut down on my use of pure acetone (which I was using a lot for a while).  This is probably my favorite nail length!

My order came yesterday!  Gemma, Pasha, and Dita.  I'm very happy with these - my collection is getting quite large so I'm trying very hard to avoid dupes and with these I succeeded!  Honestly I wasn't too impressed with Dita when I pulled it out of the box because it looked like a basic pinky red, but once I swatched it it's a really gorgeous color unlike any other pinks/reds that I have.  I think that'll be my next mani.

10959699_893875834017_6834455560637897742_n.jpg

I really like the mini colors - they go great together and I can see them having a lot of uses for nail art!

I took my mom to her sister's house for a few weeks and she wanted me to paint everyone's nails so I brought most my Zoya's and had them pick colors. My 73 yr old aunt chose Rebel and my mom chose Bar. My other aunt who is recovering from a stroke she suffered from 2 yrs ago had me do Hudson on her ring finers and Savita on her other fingers with a top coat. Her right hand is curled from the stroke so my awesome boyfriend held her fingers for me while I painted.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Then today I got 6 more polishes at Ulta. I got Posh, Loredana, Dovima and Harlow all for $4.57 plus Tilda and Haven for $1.97 each. They let me use my 20% off coupon too!! I'm not a fan of reds normally but I'm pretty sure Posh is my favorite red ever.
That's so cool Christa, that looks like so much fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Your boyfriend is a sweetie.

I am loving Posh too, and it also looks great with a TC - versatile!

I got my zoya package!  I am so happy with the colors - I am not doing my nails tonight cause it has been snowing and will snow tomorrow, so my nails get beat up and polish chipped.  But once this snow system passes in the next week or two, I will resume doing my nails.  So, in the meantime, I had to make due with swatching them,   I tried several areas to take a photo, but either it was too dark, or too bright (like the attached pic)  these colors are so much more richer and deeper than my photo

from top left going clockwise

veruschka

remy  (more green than blue - for some reason showing as blue here)

logan (same - more green)

sansa (more plum than in the pic)

nori

cyrstal

mosheen

charlott

severine

anais

the last color - the red - is from skinfood - honey gel nail in robe red, I got that as well today.

zoya.3.jpg

I received the same 3 minis a everyone else so far.  Super cute bottles; however the gold and the light yellowish/tan color do not suit me at all.  

PM me if you need these colors.  Maybe we can work out a trade if you received colors that do not suit you.

The Pasha, Chanelle and Brigitte look good.  Can't wait to try them.

I have other Zoya colors that I would trade also.

Thanks!

I got my zoya package!  I am so happy with the colors - I am not doing my nails tonight cause it has been snowing and will snow tomorrow, so my nails get beat up and polish chipped.  But once this snow system passes in the next week or two, I will resume doing my nails.  So, in the meantime, I had to make due with swatching them,   I tried several areas to take a photo, but either it was too dark, or too bright (like the attached pic)  these colors are so much more richer and deeper than my photo

from top left going clockwise

veruschka

remy  (more green than blue - for some reason showing as blue here)

logan (same - more green)

sansa (more plum than in the pic)

nori

cyrstal

mosheen

charlott

severine

anais

the last color - the red - is from skinfood - honey gel nail in robe red, I got that as well today.

zoya.3.jpg
I love that you did these swatches; they're so pretty to see!

Back