Zoya Polish! What are you wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy, They got me with the "order $25 more and get free shipping" thing.

I ended up getting Midori, Veruschka, Adina, Dillon, Haven and Paloma.

I've only got 3 Zoyas in my possession and a big wish list on the site, so I thought I'd stock up.
I opt'd for the large Remove Plus so I got the free shipping!!! I need some badly mom's been using all mine.

I didn't buy any polishes from the new year promo.  I had 3 in my cart, then looked at my polish rack and realized I have dozens I haven't even worn yet.  So I used Noot, one I bought forever ago and hadn't tried yet.  It's a really dark gray with a green/blue undertone.  On my warm skin it really pulls way more gray, but I like it a lot.  It's almost black, but you can still tell it's gray.  I topped it with OPI Pirouette My Whistle and it's a really pretty combo! 

I didn't buy any polishes from the new year promo. I had 3 in my cart, then looked at my polish rack and realized I have dozens I haven't even worn yet. So I used Noot, one I bought forever ago and hadn't tried yet. It's a really dark gray with a green/blue undertone. On my warm skin it really pulls way more gray, but I like it a lot. It's almost black, but you can still tell it's gray. I topped it with OPI Pirouette My Whistle and it's a really pretty combo!
I've been wearing a lot of Zoya lately since Ulta opened near me. I wasn't going to either but the allure of mystery shades over took me. I've got a ton of Zoya untries I really need to put on.

I wasn't going to order but I can't resist a good deal, especially on Zoya, and I can't wait to see what the mystery polishes are!  I ordered Gemma, Pasha, and Dita a few days ago.

Last night I was perusing the site and decided to place another order under my 2nd account because the $25 thing is an even better deal and I just got a raise so this is my "Yay, me!" celebration.   So I ordered Aubrey, Arizona, Madeline, Riley, Jo, and Jules.  I tried to branch out into some shades I wouldn't normally buy and that I don't have in my stash.  I've had my eye on Dita, Riley, and Gemma for a while.

Ugh, I'm so addicted to Zoya....

But - I could be addicted to much worse things, so I suppose it's not so bad :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

After this last promo, I'm up to 26 zoya polishes that I've accumulated over the past year (plus the 3 mystery minis). I think I need to take a break from them...

Oh! and I'm currently wearing Trixie stamped over Normani. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Would take a pic but they're about a week old and not in the best shape, though still very good!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't going to order but I can't resist a good deal, especially on Zoya, and I can't wait to see what the mystery polishes are! I ordered Gemma, Pasha, and Dita a few days ago.

Last night I was perusing the site and decided to place another order under my 2nd account because the $25 thing is an even better deal and I just got a raise so this is my "Yay, me!" celebration. So I ordered Aubrey, Arizona, Madeline, Riley, Jo, and Jules. I tried to branch out into some shades I wouldn't normally buy and that I don't have in my stash. I've had my eye on Dita, Riley, and Gemma for a while.

Ugh, I'm so addicted to Zoya....

But - I could be addicted to much worse things, so I suppose it's not so bad :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just bought Madeline a week or so ago along with Yuna, Sansa, Imogen, Savita, Veruska, Noir, and Staasi. I love all your choices.

Those mystery minis were hard to pass up on.  Will one of you ladies post a pic when you get yours?  I'm really curious what shades they are.

I just bought Madeline a week or so ago along with Yuna, Sansa, Imogen, Savita, Veruska, Noir, and Staasi. I love all your choices.
I love your choices too!  Yuna, Noir, and Savita have interested me as well. Please give me your thoughts when you get to trying/swatching them!

I've been wearing a lot of Zoya lately since Ulta opened near me. I wasn't going to either but the allure of mystery shades over took me. I've got a ton of Zoya untries I really need to put on.
Yup.. mystery shades! I'm looking forward to seeing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love your choices too! Yuna, Noir, and Savita have interested me as well. Please give me your thoughts when you get to trying/swatching them!
I actually wore Yuna immediately. I love it. Ulta has that whole collection on clearance for $4.47. They didn't have Remy so I had to order it. I didn't take pics bit it's amazing. So unique and perfection. I put on Noir just because it reminded me of OPI Stay the Night and Revlon Scandelous so I did a compare.

image.jpg

Noir is on my pointer finger. I really do like it. It's really sparkly and vampy. I think I might want it to be more vamp and less bling but it's perfect for when you want that combo.

is anyone else's zoya orders held up? I placed mine last sunday and it states that is "pending stock availability"

is anyone else's zoya orders held up? I placed mine last sunday and it states that is "pending stock availability"
They didn't ship until promo over. Mine is in "shipping" status right now. Mine said pending availability for awhile. Check to make sure nothing is back ordered in the order itself.

I actually wore Yuna immediately. I love it. Ulta has that whole collection on clearance for $4.47. They didn't have Remy so I had to order it. I didn't take pics bit it's amazing. So unique and perfection. I put on Noir just because it reminded me of OPI Stay the Night and Revlon Scandelous so I did a compare.

image.jpg

Noir is on my pointer finger. I really do like it. It's really sparkly and vampy. I think I might want it to be more vamp and less bling but it's perfect for when you want that combo.
Noir is so pretty!  Unfortunately I just don't like the textured matte finish at all.  I've tried putting top coat over the Pixie Dusts but they still just don't work for me. 

Yuna was one I really wanted, since I skipped the promo I might have to head to Ulta today and see what I can find.

They didn't ship until promo over. Mine is in "shipping" status right now. Mine said pending availability for awhile. Check to make sure nothing is back ordered in the order itself.
thank you - it states that the mystery trio is back ordered

Noir is so pretty! Unfortunately I just don't like the textured matte finish at all. I've tried putting top coat over the Pixie Dusts but they still just don't work for me.

Yuna was one I really wanted, since I skipped the promo I might have to head to Ulta today and see what I can find.
I went to 3 stores. The one that had it has only been open 2 months. Good luck finding it. It's worth it.

image.jpg

I'm gonna put Yuna on my wish list.  Maybe I'll get it with the next promo.  I've been stopping in a Ulta sporadically to check their clearance polishes but I haven't seen those on sale yet here.  Luckily in Denver and the surrounding areas there are tons of Ultas so if one doesn't have good clearance another one will.  I'm liking the color of Noir but I'm not sure about that finish... I am enamored with the original Pixiedusts but wasn't too keen on the 'magical' ones and these look even chunkier than that.  It looks great on you though, so I'm gonna look for it on clearance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I went to Ulta on Saturday to search for Yuna, they didn't have it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But they did have India which was the other shade I liked from that collection so I picked it up.  They also had the mattes on clearance so I got the black, purple, and dark gray.  I didn't have time to do my nails over the weekend but I think I'll use India tonight.  There's also 2 more Ultas fairly close to me so I might stop in the other stores this week and see what they have.

My order should be here Wednesday from the latest promo. There's a bit of drama over the minis as the are not brand new but from NYFW last year. Everyone is loosing their minds on Zoya's FB page. It's spoongate all over again (Halloween 2013 promo). I'll put a pic from the blog of what everyone is saying they are. I'm kinda meh either way. But I was hoping for multichromes LOL.

image.jpg

what was the description?  I read the article, and were these shades ever available for purchase at Zoya?  If I couldn't purchased them before, I think they are "new"..

I actually like the looks of them 

from the link that you posted "These three Peter Som Zoya custom colors won't be available for purchase individually, but Isa hinted that they may be available as part of an upcoming Zoya promotion. Keep your eye on Zoya's blog and Facebook page if you're interested!"

And then I read the description on the promo

"*Mystery shades have never been available for retail sales and will not be available for individual (open stock) purchase. The three shades will be available exclusively in mini (0.25oz) sizes as part of the mystery gift only."

So, I don't think they did anything wrong here..if the shades have never been available to purchase, I think some on that FB page are just being overlydramantic.

I found a photo from the NY show that showed the detail of the colors better - nice

1551__700__.Zoya_Nail_polish_petersom_runway_nails_web620.jpg

Back