What is your favorite jeans brand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a few pairs of Guess jeans and really like the way they fit. I also bought some LA Idol brand jeans from a fashion shopping party I went to. They are said to be similar to True Religion jeans but I can't compare because I don't own any True Religion jeans. I also like Gap and some Old Navy jeans. If I was on a unlimited budget I would get Rock and Republic, True Religion and Citizens of Humanity jeans.  

Picture sources: True Religion, Guess

I just got a pair of hand-me-down sevens from my mom, they are awesome! Im going to have to hem them though because I'm a full foot shorter than her. haha. 

I love my jeans!!!!!! I'm tall with a 34" inseam so when I find a good pair of jeans, I stick with them!  This is my all-time favorite (and I'm actually wearing them right now).  The brand is YMI 

I have yet to find a favorite.  My curves are dangerous and finding the right fitting jeans is next to impossible.  I tend to go the stretchy fabric overall so that they can go past my hips, button up, and not leave a huge gap on my back side.  Otherwise, belts are girls must have accessory! 

I tend to choose jeans with stretchy fabric also. They just seem to fit better on me and make me look better. I gotta check out YMI brand. I haven't tried their jeans before. 

These are totally stretchy Reija.......I don't even feel like I'm wearing jeans.  

I am a jeans ADDICT!!  I have at least 25 pairs, and I just bought a new pair today. I have brands that include Guess, Dollhouse, Zco, Candies, Mudd and others... I tend to lean more towards jeans that I just like the way they fit. No specific brand. No specific style. I have frayed, cat-whiskered, and studded. Skinny, jeggings, bootcut and flare.  There is a jean for all seasons and all reasons. I tend to keep it interesting and just mix them all up!!  (BTW, the ones I got today are dELiAs Morgan jeans--skinny, low-rise with little white glitter paint on them!! Too cute!!)

For jeans that look great but are uber comfy you have to try yoga jeans.  Second Demin makes them and can be found at Roots. 

I love Hydraulic jeans!! I once had a pair that I bought when I was 6 months pregnant, and I thought 'these are NOT going to fit in a while....' but they were so cute I couldn't pass them up. Turns out, they fit me through my whole pregnancy, they were the perfect stretchy! (they had a wide belt area too, wide loops, so it was comfy) Sometimes I like the tight jean look without suffocating myself. They're styles are cute too.  

FYI?  When it comes to jeans, sometimes my best finds are at a thrift store or consignment shops. They have been worn out, worn in, shrunk to perfection, and are steal of a deal. Of course you have to dig through many styles that so not in style, but once in a while you find a pair that YOU know are a great find and someone else just thinks are "cute". I found a pair of Guess jeans that way. Fit perfect, perfect length, $4.99.  I know for a fact, they were at least $70 last year!!

JBrand Jeggings, 12" & 14". True Religion - Johnny's, Billy's, & Julie's. Joe's Jeans - Provacateur & Chelsea.

Bebe Quinn Skinny Jean

Rerock Skinny Leg Jean

Levi's Bold Curve Skinny Jean

Joe's Jeans Chelsea Skinny Jean

Joe's Jeans Visionaire Skinny Jean

Rock & Republic Skinny Jean

...just to name a few

I love Lucky jeans. I can't afford them at full price, but I scored a super cute pair of straight leg Lucky's at the Lucky Brand outlet mall in Virginia.  They fit so well.  My favorite jeans are Express though, and I have a pair that I love from The Limited.  I also like AE jeans.  

I forgot about Lucky and AE jeans. I used to have a pair of AE jeans. I like Lucky jeans too just don't own any. 

I tend to buy whatever's on sale - as long as they fit ok.

My all time favourite are Lee jeans.

I love Banana Republic and Express's jeans. There are very few jeans out there that fit me, I'm a size 24P in Banana Republic's jeans and I'm lucky they even have it haha.

The thrift store is my jeans haven as jeans were meant to be broken in and only 3 bucks!!

I don't think I have ever paid full price for a pair and I must have well over 50 pairs!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My butt is well endowed and I am a 30x34 so I find that silver jeans match my shape most but I own all kinds of brands like lucky, guess, buffalo, zana di, american eagle, chip n pepper, hollister, and parasuco. (these are in order of favorites) ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back