What is your favorite jeans brand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love, love, love Joe's Jeans and 7 for all Mankind is pretty damn good too!  I have some cute limited black serpent jeans and only wear them like once every two months just so they'll stay like new.  All 3 are great brands!  Definitely recommend them. 
sdrop.gif

I'm a pudge, so I can't wear some of the better brands, they aren't big enough! I like Z Cavaricci, Zana di, Hilfiger, and the ones that I know will always fit...Venezia. And yeah, I prefer stretchy fabrics too. Also I find jeans with spandex are less likely to wrinkle in the drier.

Haha Donna I love zani di's because they are always uber cheap and a size smaller!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I Just bought a new pair of dark guess jeans today and they make my tush look spectacular new favorite yay!!

My favourite brand for jeans are Levis and Pepe jeans. The price of these jeans are affordable. I have a cute collection of jeans from these brands. They are durable and comfortable to wear on regular basis. I love to wear them as they give me a perfect outfit.

I used to buy pricier brands.  But I've been on Nutrisystem since May, so I've needed to gradually drop several sizes, and didn't want to spend a lot as I skinnied down.  So I started buying the cheap Style & Co. brand from Macy's, and surprisingly enough, they're really great!  I love them - with each size I keep dropping down to, I keep going back to them.  They're about $25 to $30 on sale, they stretch, they're comfy, and their petites fit the length of my short little legs perfectly!  They make really cute skinny jeans, I highly recommend them.

Joe's Jeans are deff my favorite. I love the length of them, and most of the jeans are stretchy so they move with you and aren't stiff, plus they hug my curves perfectly!

Well. I am not brand conscious. My first priority is that jeans must be comfortable and looking nice. Anyways according to my observation Boss and Levis is best to wear. Joe's jeans are also comfortable. Mostly i love to wear Levis.

I don't have a favorite brand, but recently I bought two Old Navy Rockstar skinnies and I really like them. They are stretchy which makes them very comfy, and fit me well. I might get my next pair at Old Navy, too, considering their jeans are only $10 on clearance.

clear.gif
clear.gif

My absolute favorite brand is Paige. I always try on other brands and keep going back to Paige!

True Religion, definitely. I started buying them about two years ago and haven't bought any other brands since I'm a 24x34 and they fit true to size. Their jeans are made in America and that's also important to me.

I rarely wear jeans (or pants for that matter -- I'm more of a leggings and dress/skirt kind of girl, minus the leggings when it's warm). The pants I wear the most are colored jeggings that are Mudd brand. They're super cute and super comfy! If and when I wear jeans, it's usually American Eagle ones. They fit me the best, and when you find them on sale, are quite reasonably priced.

I love AE jeans. I'm a little curvier and they certainly accentuate that! Also, I'm short - and their "short" sizes fit my height perfectly. + they have nice dark washes, and I look way better in them than light washes.

I love AE's Jeggings, they are pretty much the only jeans I wear anymore. I know exactly what size and style I like, so I dont have to waste my time trying on jeans (which is the WORST)!

Have any of you tried Loft lately? I love their new cuts of jeans and colored jeans. My favorite is the Modern Skinny. Perfect rise (not too high not too low) and the cut on the bum is nice as well! What more could a girl as for? xx

I mostly tend wear jeans that fits me well and makes me feel comfortable. My favorite brand is Levis I feel comfortable with it... I'm not brand conscious

I generally buy jeans (any kind of pants really) at the thrift store. My thighs are huge compared to my butt. I can try on 100 pairs of jeans from 50 brands and find what fits rather than walking into a regular store that sells 1 or 2 brands and pissing off the sales girl trying to find jeans that fit my butt, my inseam, and my thighs. Problem is, when I find a pair that fits, I can never find another pair exactly like it. Out of 10 pairs of jeans I own, no 2 are the same brand.

Back