What is your favorite jeans brand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The brand that makes dresses, skirts and shorts. LOL 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I like Levi's. They have a lot of models for different persons, not only a tiny-hair-cut cloth.

I just discoevred James Jeans and I'm in love big time... I got my first pair on super low markdown on Amazon and Im scared off how much they cost full price. I'll just have to do a permanent stalk on Amazon for replacements I think.

I just discovered my favorite brand. Miss Me jeans are amazing! I fit perfectly in each pair in the same size, so I can order them online and the embellishments are awesome!

I love Tilt jeans from Tilly's as of right now. If there's any other jeans out there that I should check out, please be sure to let me know.
smilehappyyes.gif

skinny jeans fit real cute, my favorite kind of jeans are hydraulics just because they fit cute.

I swear up and down that jeans were created by the devil. I have always hated them. I have 2 pairs of Calvin Klein jeans and I rarely wear them but I am obsessed with Calvin Klein jeggings. that is all I wear!

Hi ladies need help! I wear all kinds of brands and even if they are cheap jeans I will have them altered if needed if they are something I know I'm gonna wear alot! But I really want a pair of boyfriend jeans! I have done my homework and express seems to have great reviews but all sold out in my size(10-12). I'm thinking of taking the leap with a pair of gap jeans(actually my first pair from them, old navy just dosent usually sit right at all on my behind). Anyone have anything? Don't want to spend more than 50 bucks right now?

I really have not found a favorite yet. I pretty much only wear skinny jeans (boot-cut style makes me look off-balance and anything looser drives me crazy because I feel like I can't move). Sadly this means most of my jeans are from Hot Topic (I used to work there for years lol don't judge). I like the way they fit, but they're obviously not great quality, and they change the fit every other month so I ALWAYS have to try them on even if they are the same exact pair I've bought before. I've also got a few pairs from Target which are really cute, but too short! (I'm 5' 10") After I washed them they are high-water-ish now. I wonder if I'll ever find a good consistent denim brand haha

I am currently obsessed with the jeggings from AE.  Of all the jeans in my drawers (too many to count), they fit the best.
Really though, whoever invented jeggings deserves an award. You can't go wrong with almost any brand. Comfy, sexy, just perfect. 

My favorite high-end jeans are AG - Adriano Goldschmied.

favorite middle-end are Guess and Guess by Marciano. Guess jeans fit like they were designed for me.

favorite low-end jeans are American Eagle Outfitters. I am currently loving their Super Super Stretch skinny jeans in Bright Blue. I wear those jeans nearly every day.

Old Navy jeans fit so comfortably on me. I discovered them by accident. And now that's all I want to buy. And they have different styles all in the same soft stretch denim. And the color doesn't fade out.

Back