What is your favorite jeans brand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE jeans, though it's hard for me to find ones that fit me sometimes because usually a 23 from Guess is too big for me. I can probably fit into their 23 ultra skinny jeans but other than that, I probably won't fit into a lot of them. When I do find the occasional pair of jeans that fit me, Guess ones are very nice and comfy. Silvers are also amazing and their smallest size tends to fit me.

Has anyone ever tried Laguna Beach Jeans before? Also, do they fit true to size?

Hi julia its nice collection you have i also go with denim ..but from where you brought those jeans dear...

Hey its cool one ya... My friends also like it all calls me ..hoty... i like these jeans so much i buy it from globusstores.com.

and always buy clothes from that site only....i love denim....
15hg.gif

Should i get any other brands for jeans, i love denim but i will love to know about other brands..

I just don't care about brands, if i like i just buys.

a single brand can't satisfy my needs right.

everyone should have unique thing or feature in there brand....

I don't have a favorite, but I like the skinny jeans from Target and JcPenny. My skinny jeans from JcPenny are the ones I had since high school and are a good quality. They also fit to this day I think mom paid like 30 or 40 dollars for them years ago.

Lieforly if u put post one time we will understand dont make double posts from nest time.....
bandit.gif

My favorite jeans brand is ,,hmm Miss Sixty. A lot of designs and nice stuff. 

I just bought a pair of Bongo jeans from Sears...they are sooo comfy!! They're so stretchy and soft I would say they're more like jeggings than anything else, but they're not skinnies which is super cool because while skinnies are fun, I love me my boot cut and flares!

Back